Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Should we go ahead and try signing someone?

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • I mean it's fun getting rid of a bunch of our players but should we give signing someone a try?
    User avatar
    King Dog
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1578
    Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:13 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ


  • Not today when the price tags are moronic.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23862
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


  • Lol, free agency literally started yesterday, relax.

    This is the first wave of insane contracts handed out like Tic Tacs by teams with FAR more cap space than we have.....especially ones desperate for QB's.

    We'll be active, but not until the 2nd and 3rd wave, that's more our market of free agents this year.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 13738
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


  • Hawks fans are hilarious. Every time a player signs with another team, freak out time.....
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8850
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • I'll sign for vet minimum if you would like? :irishdrinkers:
    User avatar
    Seymour
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4565
    Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:41 pm


  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Hawks fans are hilarious. Every time a player signs with another team, freak out time.....


    Literally almost every NFL team message board is like this for teams that do the prudent thing and sit out the funny money wave of FA.
    GO HAWKS!
    User avatar
    JTB
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 730
    Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:20 am
    Location: Covington, WA


  • Seymour wrote:I'll sign for vet minimum if you would like? :irishdrinkers:


    What's your 3 cone?
    User avatar
    King Dog
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1578
    Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:13 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ


  • King Dog wrote:
    Seymour wrote:I'll sign for vet minimum if you would like? :irishdrinkers:


    What's your 3 cone?


    Cherry snow please! :D
    User avatar
    Seymour
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4565
    Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:41 pm


  • I'd rather they wait out the first wave.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8850
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • Seymour wrote:
    King Dog wrote:
    Seymour wrote:I'll sign for vet minimum if you would like? :irishdrinkers:


    What's your 3 cone?


    Cherry snow please! :D



    Lol
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1037
    Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:08 pm


  • SoulfishHawk wrote:I'd rather they wait out the first wave.


    Unless we had Jags money, I agree. Their blockbuster FA signings were HUGE for improving their defense.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2118
    Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm
    Location: Portland, OR


  • JSeahawks wrote:Not today when the price tags are moronic.


    Ditto. You see what the Vikings paid for Kirk Cousins? Something like three years 84 million, all guaranteed. that's INSANE!
    User avatar
    Sign37now
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 654
    Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:49 am


  • SoulfishHawk wrote:I'd rather they wait out the first wave.


    And get scraps. :2thumbs:
    RCATES
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 382
    Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:09 am


  • Or go overpay for someone. It goes both ways.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8850
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • Prices for veteran players are about as high as homes in King and Pierce counties!!!
    Proud Member of the .Net Old Farts Society
    Bigpumpkin
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7100
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:13 pm
    Location: Puyallup, WA USA


  • Seattle never signs free agents this soon. They wait for second-hand players like Lacy, Joeckel, and Walsh.
    GO HAWKS!!!

    Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    User avatar
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *
     
    Posts: 16918
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:46 am


  • I really feel like we need to get an O-lineman. Don't really feel good about this group of guys, it would also be nice if we got a receiver. I feel like Wilson is capable of carrying this team, we just need to give him the right tools to do so. There are a few good guys out there, and I feel like we should try to sign them. I don't think that this season needs to be a losing season. With some retooling on offense, I think we could have a balanced team. For all of the FO's faults in the last few years, they have been good at finding defensive talent. While our team may not be the best defense in the NFL anymore, I think we are still top 12, even with the loss of guys such as Bennett and Sherman.

    That being said, I say this year we should try revamping our offense. Get some good lineman, get a serviceable receiver and tight end. We don't need to aim for the stars here. If somebody like Nelson would come at a decent price I think we should do it. He could be that redzone threat we need to replace Jimmy Graham. There are also a good selections of TE's in the FA. Maybe we pick up somebody lower down on the list like ASJ on a prove it deal.

    What I'm getting at is with the right moves we could be competitive this year. We just need to bring in the right veteran talent. We should really focus on getting a good lineman, and then after that a receiver that is serviceable. Not really impressed with Lockett as a number two receiver. We don't have any good red-zone threats either. We lost that when Richardson, and Graham left. We don't need a star receiver, we need somebody that is serviceable ala' Joe Jurvicious. That is why I would be okay with somebody like Nelson coming over for the right price. Definitely past his prime, but he could still be a chain mover for us, and physical presence in the end zone.

    We don't need heroes or star power, we need men in the trenches and role players. If we achieve these two things in free agency I think our offense is in a good spot, even with somebody like Chris Carson as our running back.
    Spin Doctor
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2261
    Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:31 am


  • Image
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    User avatar
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *
     
    Posts: 4590
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:09 pm
    Location: Kitsap County


  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:Seattle never signs free agents this soon. They wait for second-hand players like Lacy, Joeckel, and Walsh.


    Lol that's depressing. Granted they did find Avril and MB in the 2nd tier.
    RCATES
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 382
    Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:09 am


  • Spin Doctor wrote:I really feel like we need to get an O-lineman. Don't really feel good about this group of guys <snip>.


    On the other hand, we've never seen this group of guys with a competent O-line coach.
    User avatar
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc
     
    Posts: 6424
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:29 pm
    Location: Orting WA, Great Northwet


  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:Seattle never signs free agents this soon. They wait for second-hand players like Lacy, Joeckel, and Walsh.


    Wohoo!!!!?????........... :240039: :240039: :240039:
    Image
    User avatar
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *
     
    Posts: 12676
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Seattle, WA


  • Seahawks fans are the biggest complainers. Everyone is too expensive. You want players to play for peanuts? I remember when people were bitching about Russell Wilson asking for too much money. Duh !!! Sometimes you just have to pay premium for top talent or for guys who will get you over the top. Not everyone is married to Gisele Bunchen and/or is willing to "give up" their market value for fans who will burn your jerseys or yell at you the day you sign somewhere else.
    joeseahawks
    *The Prophet*
     
    Posts: 2115
    Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:43 pm
    Location: NC


  • I’d rather have them “go cheap” this year as it’s a lost cause (2018). Draft well, and save most of that cap money to roll over next season.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 24621
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • This place is a complete embarrassment :34853_doh:
    March 13th and the season is a lost cause for some of you.
    We've let go of injury ridden/aging, costly or unproductive players to clear cap space (whom likely you've had no problem bashing on the way out) and haven't IMMEDIETLY filled their spots and y'alls attitudes are defeated.

    Zero faith for the future.
    Zero faith in who IS on our roster.
    Zero faith in finding guys via draft or trade for guys with a competitive beating heart.

    You guys are insufferable.

    Someone needs to pinch y'all and remind you we dropped our 2 most debilitating problems in recent years. Neither of which sport a helmet on Sunday's.

    When other teams fans say we got the worst fan base, I can't even argue with them.
    Between what I've read on here over the years, first hand accounts in person and have seen on FB it's nothing short of a bunch of :pukeface:

    I'm sure your 12 flags will come back out when it's nice and convenient tho.

    Life your life with a glass half empty, folks.
    The Breh
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 203
    Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:58 pm


  • ^That escalated quickly^
    Grahamhawker
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1739
    Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:19 pm
    Location: Graham, WA


  • Real free agency doesn’t start until tomorrow.

    There is stupid money being spent with some of the deals being talked about out there: i.e.: Malcolm Butler 5years $60 million with $20 million guaranteed? That’s nutzo! Bet he doesn’t make it to the end of his deal. The QB market is out of control. Minnesota just blew their cap apart with a 3 year $84 million fully guaranteed contract. Fully guaranteed, that leaves them no wiggle room, and any renegotiation will cost them.

    I’d rather the team waited until the second tier and went hard after those guys just released like Nelson or Suh, and others, and they left the primary market for those who want to overspend. The secondary guys don’t count in the comp market calculation.

    The smart FA move is to stay out of the primary market. There are lots of players still available and some of them will fit nicely with our team. This a time for calculated patience.
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to consistently take the final step. The interior rush needs improvement. The OLine clearly still needs work.

    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions at last after 38 seasons. Awesome!!!
    jammerhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5001
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:13 pm


  • The Breh wrote:This place is a complete embarrassment :34853_doh:
    March 13th and the season is a lost cause for some of you.
    We've let go of injury ridden/aging, costly or unproductive players to clear cap space (whom likely you've had no problem bashing on the way out) and haven't IMMEDIETLY filled their spots and y'alls attitudes are defeated.

    Zero faith for the future.
    Zero faith in who IS on our roster.
    Zero faith in finding guys via draft or trade for guys with a competitive beating heart.

    You guys are insufferable.

    Someone needs to pinch y'all and remind you we dropped our 2 most debilitating problems in recent years. Neither of which sport a helmet on Sunday's.

    When other teams fans say we got the worst fan base, I can't even argue with them.
    Between what I've read on here over the years, first hand accounts in person and have seen on FB it's nothing short of a bunch of :pukeface:

    I'm sure your 12 flags will come back out when it's nice and convenient tho.

    Life your life with a glass half empty, folks.


    Okay, there's no way in hell this forum is comparable to FB, which is pure cancer.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2118
    Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm
    Location: Portland, OR


  • The Breh wrote:This place is a complete embarrassment :34853_doh:
    March 13th and the season is a lost cause for some of you.
    We've let go of injury ridden/aging, costly or unproductive players to clear cap space (whom likely you've had no problem bashing on the way out) and haven't IMMEDIETLY filled their spots and y'alls attitudes are defeated.

    Zero faith for the future.
    Zero faith in who IS on our roster.
    Zero faith in finding guys via draft or trade for guys with a competitive beating heart.

    You guys are insufferable.

    Someone needs to pinch y'all and remind you we dropped our 2 most debilitating problems in recent years. Neither of which sport a helmet on Sunday's.

    When other teams fans say we got the worst fan base, I can't even argue with them.
    Between what I've read on here over the years, first hand accounts in person and have seen on FB it's nothing short of a bunch of :pukeface:

    I'm sure your 12 flags will come back out when it's nice and convenient tho.

    Life your life with a glass half empty, folks.

    If we are insufferable then you could go elsewhere. You don't need to read, or criticize other people just because they have a different view than you do. If we were a hive minded, monolithic bunch this place would be boring. This kind of talk happens on every forum, and it even happened on the superbowl winners forums when their starting QB went down. Right now you are not discussing, you are calling out/claiming people are not real fans, just because they are not happy the way the team is going. That is not cool.

    People that are not happy with the hawks at the moment have some valid reasons behind them. We don't have to be rah, rah and support every decision our FO makes, most of rarely do. Rather than call people out, why don't you defend your position? Discourse with fellow 'Hawk fans is what keeps us all coming back to this forum time, and time again. You don't have to agree with the certain members of the fan base, and that is alright. What you wrote, however was just a veiled attempt of calling others who do not share your point of view 'not real fans'.

    That is the kind of thing that I find "insufferable".
    Spin Doctor
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2261
    Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:31 am


  • We can only look at today, I have said I seen this coming and it was not unexpected, what is going to be unexpected is who we sign, what trades if any we make, and what draft choices and how many we end up with.

    We now how a bunch of holes with unproven or nobody in place as of yet to fill them.

    Today I would say 4 -12 to 7 - 9, after tomorrow that could be 2 -14 or 9 - 5. It will continue till around August or the first week of September when we start cherry picking other teams cuts and really see what we have.

    I am not throwing any towel in, just tempering any expectations till I see the canvass finished for this season and hoping to see the start of another canvass for the future .
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 24220
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • chris98251 wrote:We can only look at today, I have said I seen this coming and it was not unexpected, what is going to be unexpected is who we sign, what trades if any we make, and what draft choices and how many we end up with.

    We now how a bunch of holes with unproven or nobody in place as of yet to fill them.

    Today I would say 4 -12 to 7 - 9, after tomorrow that could be 2 -14 or 9 - 5. It will continue till around August or the first week of September when we start cherry picking other teams cuts and really see what we have.

    I am not throwing any towel in, just tempering any expectations till I see the canvass finished for this season and hoping to see the start of another canvass for the future .

    I don't think Carroll is reloading for the future. I don't think he has a long time left in the NFL. I thought he looked as if he was on edge, almost as if he wanted out of Seattle, or perhaps the NFL. I think Carroll is making calculated moves, he is not looking at this season as another throw away. He does not have the luxury of time to completely to a ground up rebuild on the Seahawks. Last season was a good indicator of this. We made some risky moves in bringing Richardson, and Brown -- in the process we ended up pawning a good portion of our draft picks and salary cap. We mustn't forget that Carroll is the oldest head coach in the NFL, where he stands a rebuild would not make sense.

    My take on the whole situation is that Carroll is looking to get rid of the contentious players on the roster. There was a lot of media attention, and focus placed on Bennett this season. He was very vocal, and undisciplined as a player, more so than usual. Our players did not keep gap integrity, and as Richardson said, they all just did their own thing. I think this is why Richards was let go. We had a very talented D-Line, and if what Richardson said is true, it would lend a lot of credence to this theory. I think Bennett also played a big part in the willy nilly style of the D-line.

    On offense we faced similar issues with discipline ranging from the wide receivers, to the offensive line and QB. I think this is why Bevell was ultimately let go and why he has not been picked up by another team. Coaching changes, and the cutting away of contentious players was the only real way to fix this. The Sherman cut was due to his inability to stay healthy, and the large salary he commanded, purely cap related.

    I believe if we bring in a good interior lineman to pair with Brown, and a wide receiver that is a red zone threat that we can be a balanced team that can threaten to go all the way. Our main priority should be getting the offense sorted out this offseason. If we can do that I believe we have the personnel to succeed on defense with a few tweaks.
    Spin Doctor
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2261
    Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:31 am


  • Spin Doctor wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:We can only look at today, I have said I seen this coming and it was not unexpected, what is going to be unexpected is who we sign, what trades if any we make, and what draft choices and how many we end up with.

    We now how a bunch of holes with unproven or nobody in place as of yet to fill them.

    Today I would say 4 -12 to 7 - 9, after tomorrow that could be 2 -14 or 9 - 5. It will continue till around August or the first week of September when we start cherry picking other teams cuts and really see what we have.

    I am not throwing any towel in, just tempering any expectations till I see the canvass finished for this season and hoping to see the start of another canvass for the future .

    I don't think Carroll is reloading for the future. I don't think he has a long time left in the NFL. I thought he looked as if he was on edge, almost as if he wanted out of Seattle, or perhaps the NFL. I think Carroll is making calculated moves, he is not looking at this season as another throw away. He does not have the luxury of time to completely to a ground up rebuild on the Seahawks. Last season was a good indicator of this. We made some risky moves in bringing Richardson, and Brown -- in the process we ended up pawning a good portion of our draft picks and salary cap. We mustn't forget that Carroll is the oldest head coach in the NFL, where he stands a rebuild would not make sense.

    My take on the whole situation is that Carroll is looking to get rid of the contentious players on the roster. There was a lot of media attention, and focus placed on Bennett this season. He was very vocal, and undisciplined as a player, more so than usual. Our players did not keep gap integrity, and as Richardson said, they all just did their own thing. I think this is why Richards was let go. We had a very talented D-Line, and if what Richardson said is true, it would lend a lot of credence to this theory. I think Bennett also played a big part in the willy nilly style of the D-line.

    On offense we faced similar issues with discipline ranging from the wide receivers, to the offensive line and QB. I think this is why Bevell was ultimately let go and why he has not been picked up by another team. Coaching changes, and the cutting away of contentious players was the only real way to fix this. The Sherman cut was due to his inability to stay healthy, and the large salary he commanded, purely cap related.

    I believe if we bring in a good interior lineman to pair with Brown, and a wide receiver that is a red zone threat that we can be a balanced team that can threaten to go all the way. Our main priority should be getting the offense sorted out this offseason. If we can do that I believe we have the personnel to succeed on defense with a few tweaks.


    I almost look at Pete as a Marv Levy or Bud Grant type coach, we wonder how long and then he is there another year, John also has a part in this, he doesn't want to retire when Pete does I would think so he needs a roster that can be competitive as well as be there in the future. That will be the conscious thought that he brings to Pete.

    Also players that are flamboyant has been a constant with Pete, at USC and here. I will say openly critical will get you in trouble however, that's a indication of not "IN" and we seen the quick hook on players when he first arrived and now those that are aging.

    Even if true public chastising will get you a strict talking too by Pete, it was a nice way for them to say it a way of getting Sherman re focused, or reality saying keep it up and your gone and not a part of us anymore.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 24220
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • What pessimistic rubbish!

    4-12, 9-7, whatever? Those with the defeatist blues seem to be betting against the youth on the team that didn’t play poorly in relief of the expensive veterans. That is a mistake. The team still has a lot of key pieces and a new staff that won’t be doing the dumb crap that happened on O last year.

    We could easily gain 3 games on this last season with a decent kicker and nothing else. FA hasn’t truly begun and already we will have a losing team with $28 million of cap to spend, OK. Don’t count me in.
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to consistently take the final step. The interior rush needs improvement. The OLine clearly still needs work.

    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions at last after 38 seasons. Awesome!!!
    jammerhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5001
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:13 pm


  • Should have thrown a fat contract at andrew norwell.
    Image
    User avatar
    RussB
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2589
    Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:42 pm
    Location: Spokane, WA


  • jammerhawk wrote:What pessimistic rubbish!

    4-12, 9-7, whatever? Those with the defeatist blues seem to be betting against the youth on the team that didn’t play poorly in relief of the expensive veterans. That is a mistake. The team still has a lot of key pieces and a new staff that won’t be doing the dumb crap that happened on O last year.

    We could easily gain 3 games on this last season with a decent kicker and nothing else. FA hasn’t truly begun and already we will have a losing team with $28 million of cap to spend, OK. Don’t count me in.


    Defeatist my ass, no healthy RB other then McKissic as of today, two inexperienced TE's, a jumbled mess of a line, no kicker, losing one of Wilsons primary targets, no FB, one Starting CB, a slot guy, most your D line as some kind of FA,

    as of today 4 - 12 or 9 - 7 is optimistic, especially when the whole offense has to learn a new system and they are still trying to find out who is going to be playing.

    Oh and selectively picking a portion of what I said to shit all over it is pretty narrow minded as well.

    This is the full context !

    Today I would say 4 -12 to 7 - 9, after tomorrow that could be 2 -14 or 9 - 5. It will continue till around August or the first week of September when we start cherry picking other teams cuts and really see what we have.

    I am not throwing any towel in, just tempering any expectations till I see the canvass finished for this season and hoping to see the start of another canvass for the future .


    Yeah that's really defeatist, so your a 16-0 guy I take it then.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 24220
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • Also, if Walsh makes the Falcons kick there's no guarantee we win. He 100% cost us the Cards game at the end and almost certainly the 'Skins game. Also could've lost a couple more if Cooper Kupp makes a tough catch, BoB let's Watson try to ice the game, etc. 9-7 seemed fair given the injuries and ineptitude.

    Our roster is now worse given the departures.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2118
    Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm
    Location: Portland, OR


  • Signing guys will cost us comp picks. We are looking at two 3rd round and a 4th once Sheldon signs elsewhere

    Do not expect us to sign any true FA. It is why we are looking at players cut
    mikeak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7070
    Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • Who exactly are we supposed to sign? At this point I'd rather just see us conserve our cap space rather than sign more Lacy's and Joeckel's, since this year will be a wash anyway.
    ducks41468
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 277
    Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:41 pm


  • The Breh wrote:This place is a complete embarrassment :34853_doh:
    March 13th and the season is a lost cause for some of you.
    We've let go of injury ridden/aging, costly or unproductive players to clear cap space (whom likely you've had no problem bashing on the way out) and haven't IMMEDIETLY filled their spots and y'alls attitudes are defeated.

    Zero faith for the future.
    Zero faith in who IS on our roster.
    Zero faith in finding guys via draft or trade for guys with a competitive beating heart.

    You guys are insufferable.

    Someone needs to pinch y'all and remind you we dropped our 2 most debilitating problems in recent years. Neither of which sport a helmet on Sunday's.

    When other teams fans say we got the worst fan base, I can't even argue with them.
    Between what I've read on here over the years, first hand accounts in person and have seen on FB it's nothing short of a bunch of :pukeface:

    I'm sure your 12 flags will come back out when it's nice and convenient tho.

    Life your life with a glass half empty, folks.
    oh no he didn’t!!!!!

    The “Super Fan card” has just be played y’all!!!!

    Don’t fall off that high horse sir!
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 24621
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • ::
    Spin Doctor wrote:
    The Breh wrote:This place is a complete embarrassment :34853_doh:
    March 13th and the season is a lost cause for some of you.
    We've let go of injury ridden/aging, costly or unproductive players to clear cap space (whom likely you've had no problem bashing on the way out) and haven't IMMEDIETLY filled their spots and y'alls attitudes are defeated.

    Zero faith for the future.
    Zero faith in who IS on our roster.
    Zero faith in finding guys via draft or trade for guys with a competitive beating heart.

    You guys are insufferable.

    Someone needs to pinch y'all and remind you we dropped our 2 most debilitating problems in recent years. Neither of which sport a helmet on Sunday's.

    When other teams fans say we got the worst fan base, I can't even argue with them.
    Between what I've read on here over the years, first hand accounts in person and have seen on FB it's nothing short of a bunch of :pukeface:

    I'm sure your 12 flags will come back out when it's nice and convenient tho.

    Life your life with a glass half empty, folks.

    If we are insufferable then you could go elsewhere. You don't need to read, or criticize other people just because they have a different view than you do. If we were a hive minded, monolithic bunch this place would be boring. This kind of talk happens on every forum, and it even happened on the superbowl winners forums when their starting QB went down. Right now you are not discussing, you are calling out/claiming people are not real fans, just because they are not happy the way the team is going. That is not cool.

    People that are not happy with the hawks at the moment have some valid reasons behind them. We don't have to be rah, rah and support every decision our FO makes, most of rarely do. Rather than call people out, why don't you defend your position? Discourse with fellow 'Hawk fans is what keeps us all coming back to this forum time, and time again. You don't have to agree with the certain members of the fan base, and that is alright. What you wrote, however was just a veiled attempt of calling others who do not share your point of view 'not real fans'.

    That is the kind of thing that I find "insufferable".

    Money post Spin Doctor! :2thumbs:
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 24621
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • Spin Doctor wrote:
    The Breh wrote:This place is a complete embarrassment :34853_doh:
    March 13th and the season is a lost cause for some of you.
    We've let go of injury ridden/aging, costly or unproductive players to clear cap space (whom likely you've had no problem bashing on the way out) and haven't IMMEDIETLY filled their spots and y'alls attitudes are defeated.

    Zero faith for the future.
    Zero faith in who IS on our roster.
    Zero faith in finding guys via draft or trade for guys with a competitive beating heart.

    You guys are insufferable.

    Someone needs to pinch y'all and remind you we dropped our 2 most debilitating problems in recent years. Neither of which sport a helmet on Sunday's.

    When other teams fans say we got the worst fan base, I can't even argue with them.
    Between what I've read on here over the years, first hand accounts in person and have seen on FB it's nothing short of a bunch of :pukeface:

    I'm sure your 12 flags will come back out when it's nice and convenient tho.

    Life your life with a glass half empty, folks.

    If we are insufferable then you could go elsewhere. You don't need to read, or criticize other people just because they have a different view than you do. If we were a hive minded, monolithic bunch this place would be boring. This kind of talk happens on every forum, and it even happened on the superbowl winners forums when their starting QB went down. Right now you are not discussing, you are calling out/claiming people are not real fans, just because they are not happy the way the team is going. That is not cool.

    People that are not happy with the hawks at the moment have some valid reasons behind them. We don't have to be rah, rah and support every decision our FO makes, most of rarely do. Rather than call people out, why don't you defend your position? Discourse with fellow 'Hawk fans is what keeps us all coming back to this forum time, and time again. You don't have to agree with the certain members of the fan base, and that is alright. What you wrote, however was just a veiled attempt of calling others who do not share your point of view 'not real fans'.

    That is the kind of thing that I find "insufferable".


    I directed this at no one person in particular, not the board as a whole.
    Those most offended by my post are probably the ones I'm talking about.

    Defend my position ?
    I started out with why I was upset. Here you go since everything after that made you forget what my points were in the first place-

    "This place is a complete embarrassment :34853_doh:
    March 13th and the season is a lost cause for some of you.
    We've let go of injury ridden/aging, costly or unproductive players to clear cap space (whom likely you've had no problem bashing on the way out) and haven't IMMEDIETLY filled their spots and y'alls attitudes are defeated.

    Zero faith for the future.
    Zero faith in who IS on our roster.
    Zero faith in finding guys via draft or trade for guys with a competitive beating heart."

    Then a sentence later-

    "Someone needs to pinch y'all and remind you we dropped our 2 most debilitating problems in recent years. Neither of which sport a helmet on Sunday's. "

    Look-I'm not the only one not digging the dramatic pessimism in here I see.

    Being upset we haven't pulled the trigger yet when FA doesn't officially start until tomorrow ?
    The season being a lost cause already on March 13th ?
    Why are we outraged around here and talking so pathetically :34853_doh:
    Are ANY of the players we've lost come as any kind of shock ??
    Were those that are upset not aware we had jack shit in $ to spend before deciding to release those guys ? Being a fan you know their recent injury history and how risky and costly it was going to be to retain them, no?
    Every single guy we lost had a MAJOR "?" next to their name going into offseason.

    Hawks fans have been spoiled for some time now and when the near future isn't crystal clear *immediately*, then the season is lost, we're 4-12, fire JS, etc...
    My post wasn't veiled at all. Simply citing what can be read at your leisure in any one of the recent threads since losing Bennett-today and how garbage some of the opinions are.

    This place mirrors FB too much with the knee-jerk shit. Have some damn patience.
    I guess I'd expect less casual sounding whining here, but-I'll temper my expectations :3-1:
    The Breh
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 203
    Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:58 pm


  • The Breh wrote:
    Spin Doctor wrote:
    The Breh wrote:This place is a complete embarrassment :34853_doh:
    March 13th and the season is a lost cause for some of you.
    We've let go of injury ridden/aging, costly or unproductive players to clear cap space (whom likely you've had no problem bashing on the way out) and haven't IMMEDIETLY filled their spots and y'alls attitudes are defeated.

    Zero faith for the future.
    Zero faith in who IS on our roster.
    Zero faith in finding guys via draft or trade for guys with a competitive beating heart.

    You guys are insufferable.

    Someone needs to pinch y'all and remind you we dropped our 2 most debilitating problems in recent years. Neither of which sport a helmet on Sunday's.

    When other teams fans say we got the worst fan base, I can't even argue with them.
    Between what I've read on here over the years, first hand accounts in person and have seen on FB it's nothing short of a bunch of :pukeface:

    I'm sure your 12 flags will come back out when it's nice and convenient tho.

    Life your life with a glass half empty, folks.

    If we are insufferable then you could go elsewhere. You don't need to read, or criticize other people just because they have a different view than you do. If we were a hive minded, monolithic bunch this place would be boring. This kind of talk happens on every forum, and it even happened on the superbowl winners forums when their starting QB went down. Right now you are not discussing, you are calling out/claiming people are not real fans, just because they are not happy the way the team is going. That is not cool.

    People that are not happy with the hawks at the moment have some valid reasons behind them. We don't have to be rah, rah and support every decision our FO makes, most of rarely do. Rather than call people out, why don't you defend your position? Discourse with fellow 'Hawk fans is what keeps us all coming back to this forum time, and time again. You don't have to agree with the certain members of the fan base, and that is alright. What you wrote, however was just a veiled attempt of calling others who do not share your point of view 'not real fans'.

    That is the kind of thing that I find "insufferable".


    I directed this at no one person in particular, not the board as a whole.
    Those most offended by my post are probably the ones I'm talking about.

    Defend my position ?
    I started out with why I was upset. Here you go since everything after that made you forget what my points were in the first place-

    "This place is a complete embarrassment :34853_doh:
    March 13th and the season is a lost cause for some of you.
    We've let go of injury ridden/aging, costly or unproductive players to clear cap space (whom likely you've had no problem bashing on the way out) and haven't IMMEDIETLY filled their spots and y'alls attitudes are defeated.

    Zero faith for the future.
    Zero faith in who IS on our roster.
    Zero faith in finding guys via draft or trade for guys with a competitive beating heart."

    Then a sentence later-

    "Someone needs to pinch y'all and remind you we dropped our 2 most debilitating problems in recent years. Neither of which sport a helmet on Sunday's. "

    Look-I'm not the only one not digging the dramatic pessimism in here I see.

    Being upset we haven't pulled the trigger yet when FA doesn't officially start until tomorrow ?
    The season being a lost cause already on March 13th ?
    Why are we outraged around here and talking so pathetically :34853_doh:
    Are ANY of the players we've lost come as any kind of shock ??
    Were those that are upset not aware we had jack shit in $ to spend before deciding to release those guys ? Being a fan you know their recent injury history and how risky and costly it was going to be to retain them, no?
    Every single guy we lost had a MAJOR "?" next to their name going into offseason.

    Hawks fans have been spoiled for some time now and when the near future isn't crystal clear *immediately*, then the season is lost, we're 4-12, fire JS, etc...
    My post wasn't veiled at all. Simply citing what can be read at your leisure in any one of the recent threads since losing Bennett-today and how garbage some of the opinions are.

    This place mirrors FB too much with the knee-jerk shit. Have some damn patience.
    I guess I'd expect less casual sounding whining here, but-I'll temper my expectations :3-1:

    Again, if you don't like this place then you don't have to stay. You're essentially whining that others don't have the same opinion as you, or the same rosey outlook. You also have not sat down, and actually read what other people are saying if you think that people have these opinions based on just this off-season. You're drawing a hasty generalization of one place based on opinions you don't like, nor care to understand.

    Let me sit you down and school you on WHY people have these opinions because you don't care to understand the viewpoint that you're whining about. (Which FYI you're doing the same thing the people you're complaining about are doing). First off, people are unhappy with JS for his track record dating back to 2013. It is not a recent development. Since 2013 we have drafted quite miserably. From 2013 to 2016 we have only four starters left from those years that we drafted (Clark, Britt, Ifedi, and Reed) among those -- Reed thus far mostly used as a rotational guy, and and Ifedi was rated as one of the leagues worst lineman this year.

    Whats worse is the absurd amount of capital we gave up for Jimmy Graham, and Percy Harvin and what little return we got when you consider how much we gave up. Then you also have to consider the significant amount of draft capital, and money we we spent on guys such as Richardson, and Brown. The Richardson deal is looking as if it is a one year lease at this point. Then when we consider how little we sent Bennett away for you have to start wondering, how good is John Schneider really?

    As far as Pete Carroll goes, the team has been getting worse since 2015. Each year the record and stats have been slowly declining. There have been red flags raised, and some valid concerns made about this teams future under JS and perhaps even Pete Carroll.
    Spin Doctor
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2261
    Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:31 am


  • FA starts tomorrow...
    ImageImageImageImageImage
    WhyDidntWeRun.jpg
    User avatar
    Crizilla
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2642
    Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:52 pm
    Location: Kirkland


  • Spin Doctor wrote:
    The Breh wrote:
    Spin Doctor wrote:
    The Breh wrote:This place is a complete embarrassment :34853_doh:
    March 13th and the season is a lost cause for some of you.
    We've let go of injury ridden/aging, costly or unproductive players to clear cap space (whom likely you've had no problem bashing on the way out) and haven't IMMEDIETLY filled their spots and y'alls attitudes are defeated.

    Zero faith for the future.
    Zero faith in who IS on our roster.
    Zero faith in finding guys via draft or trade for guys with a competitive beating heart.

    You guys are insufferable.

    Someone needs to pinch y'all and remind you we dropped our 2 most debilitating problems in recent years. Neither of which sport a helmet on Sunday's.

    When other teams fans say we got the worst fan base, I can't even argue with them.
    Between what I've read on here over the years, first hand accounts in person and have seen on FB it's nothing short of a bunch of :pukeface:

    I'm sure your 12 flags will come back out when it's nice and convenient tho.

    Life your life with a glass half empty, folks.

    If we are insufferable then you could go elsewhere. You don't need to read, or criticize other people just because they have a different view than you do. If we were a hive minded, monolithic bunch this place would be boring. This kind of talk happens on every forum, and it even happened on the superbowl winners forums when their starting QB went down. Right now you are not discussing, you are calling out/claiming people are not real fans, just because they are not happy the way the team is going. That is not cool.

    People that are not happy with the hawks at the moment have some valid reasons behind them. We don't have to be rah, rah and support every decision our FO makes, most of rarely do. Rather than call people out, why don't you defend your position? Discourse with fellow 'Hawk fans is what keeps us all coming back to this forum time, and time again. You don't have to agree with the certain members of the fan base, and that is alright. What you wrote, however was just a veiled attempt of calling others who do not share your point of view 'not real fans'.

    That is the kind of thing that I find "insufferable".


    I directed this at no one person in particular, not the board as a whole.
    Those most offended by my post are probably the ones I'm talking about.

    Defend my position ?
    I started out with why I was upset. Here you go since everything after that made you forget what my points were in the first place-

    "This place is a complete embarrassment :34853_doh:
    March 13th and the season is a lost cause for some of you.
    We've let go of injury ridden/aging, costly or unproductive players to clear cap space (whom likely you've had no problem bashing on the way out) and haven't IMMEDIETLY filled their spots and y'alls attitudes are defeated.

    Zero faith for the future.
    Zero faith in who IS on our roster.
    Zero faith in finding guys via draft or trade for guys with a competitive beating heart."

    Then a sentence later-

    "Someone needs to pinch y'all and remind you we dropped our 2 most debilitating problems in recent years. Neither of which sport a helmet on Sunday's. "

    Look-I'm not the only one not digging the dramatic pessimism in here I see.

    Being upset we haven't pulled the trigger yet when FA doesn't officially start until tomorrow ?
    The season being a lost cause already on March 13th ?
    Why are we outraged around here and talking so pathetically :34853_doh:
    Are ANY of the players we've lost come as any kind of shock ??
    Were those that are upset not aware we had jack shit in $ to spend before deciding to release those guys ? Being a fan you know their recent injury history and how risky and costly it was going to be to retain them, no?
    Every single guy we lost had a MAJOR "?" next to their name going into offseason.

    Hawks fans have been spoiled for some time now and when the near future isn't crystal clear *immediately*, then the season is lost, we're 4-12, fire JS, etc...
    My post wasn't veiled at all. Simply citing what can be read at your leisure in any one of the recent threads since losing Bennett-today and how garbage some of the opinions are.

    This place mirrors FB too much with the knee-jerk shit. Have some damn patience.
    I guess I'd expect less casual sounding whining here, but-I'll temper my expectations :3-1:

    Again, if you don't like this place then you don't have to stay. You're essentially whining that others don't have the same opinion as you, or the same rosey outlook. You also have not sat down, and actually read what other people are saying if you think that people have these opinions based on just this off-season. You're drawing a hasty generalization of one place based on opinions you don't like, nor care to understand.

    Let me sit you down and school you on WHY people have these opinions because you don't care to understand the viewpoint that you're whining about. (Which FYI you're doing the same thing the people you're complaining about are doing). First off, people are unhappy with JS for his track record dating back to 2013. It is not a recent development. Since 2013 we have drafted quite miserably. From 2013 to 2016 we have only four starters left from those years that we drafted (Clark, Britt, Ifedi, and Reed) among those -- Reed thus far mostly used as a rotational guy, and and Ifedi was rated as one of the leagues worst lineman this year.

    Whats worse is the absurd amount of capital we gave up for Jimmy Graham, and Percy Harvin and what little return we got when you consider how much we gave up. Then you also have to consider the significant amount of draft capital, and money we we spent on guys such as Richardson, and Brown. The Richardson deal is looking as if it is a one year lease at this point. Then when we consider how little we sent Bennett away for you have to start wondering, how good is John Schneider really?

    As far as Pete Carroll goes, the team has been getting worse since 2015. Each year the record and stats have been slowly declining. There have been red flags raised, and some valid concerns made about this teams future under JS and perhaps even Pete Carroll.

    I owe you a beer. Great fact filled post.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 24621
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • I'm calling it now. Seahawks sign Virgil Green. Desperate for a legit blocking tight end.
    ImageImageImageImageImage
    WhyDidntWeRun.jpg
    User avatar
    Crizilla
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2642
    Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:52 pm
    Location: Kirkland


  • Guys does anyone know the last time the Seahawks made a day 1 free agency signing?

    2011.

    This is nothing new. Lets get the crazy contracts out of the way then see where we stand. Although I'll be the first to say I'd have been OK with paying Andrew Norwell $13.3M per...
    www.hawk-talk.com

    Image

    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    User avatar
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 3112
    Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:55 am


  • Exactly, they do this over and over again, and people act surprised yet again. Relax, it's gonna' be ok.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8850
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • Spin Doctor wrote:
    The Breh wrote:
    Spin Doctor wrote:
    The Breh wrote:This place is a complete embarrassment :34853_doh:
    March 13th and the season is a lost cause for some of you.
    We've let go of injury ridden/aging, costly or unproductive players to clear cap space (whom likely you've had no problem bashing on the way out) and haven't IMMEDIETLY filled their spots and y'alls attitudes are defeated.

    Zero faith for the future.
    Zero faith in who IS on our roster.
    Zero faith in finding guys via draft or trade for guys with a competitive beating heart.

    You guys are insufferable.

    Someone needs to pinch y'all and remind you we dropped our 2 most debilitating problems in recent years. Neither of which sport a helmet on Sunday's.

    When other teams fans say we got the worst fan base, I can't even argue with them.
    Between what I've read on here over the years, first hand accounts in person and have seen on FB it's nothing short of a bunch of :pukeface:

    I'm sure your 12 flags will come back out when it's nice and convenient tho.

    Life your life with a glass half empty, folks.

    If we are insufferable then you could go elsewhere. You don't need to read, or criticize other people just because they have a different view than you do. If we were a hive minded, monolithic bunch this place would be boring. This kind of talk happens on every forum, and it even happened on the superbowl winners forums when their starting QB went down. Right now you are not discussing, you are calling out/claiming people are not real fans, just because they are not happy the way the team is going. That is not cool.

    People that are not happy with the hawks at the moment have some valid reasons behind them. We don't have to be rah, rah and support every decision our FO makes, most of rarely do. Rather than call people out, why don't you defend your position? Discourse with fellow 'Hawk fans is what keeps us all coming back to this forum time, and time again. You don't have to agree with the certain members of the fan base, and that is alright. What you wrote, however was just a veiled attempt of calling others who do not share your point of view 'not real fans'.

    That is the kind of thing that I find "insufferable".


    I directed this at no one person in particular, not the board as a whole.
    Those most offended by my post are probably the ones I'm talking about.

    Defend my position ?
    I started out with why I was upset. Here you go since everything after that made you forget what my points were in the first place-

    "This place is a complete embarrassment :34853_doh:
    March 13th and the season is a lost cause for some of you.
    We've let go of injury ridden/aging, costly or unproductive players to clear cap space (whom likely you've had no problem bashing on the way out) and haven't IMMEDIETLY filled their spots and y'alls attitudes are defeated.

    Zero faith for the future.
    Zero faith in who IS on our roster.
    Zero faith in finding guys via draft or trade for guys with a competitive beating heart."

    Then a sentence later-

    "Someone needs to pinch y'all and remind you we dropped our 2 most debilitating problems in recent years. Neither of which sport a helmet on Sunday's. "

    Look-I'm not the only one not digging the dramatic pessimism in here I see.

    Being upset we haven't pulled the trigger yet when FA doesn't officially start until tomorrow ?
    The season being a lost cause already on March 13th ?
    Why are we outraged around here and talking so pathetically :34853_doh:
    Are ANY of the players we've lost come as any kind of shock ??
    Were those that are upset not aware we had jack shit in $ to spend before deciding to release those guys ? Being a fan you know their recent injury history and how risky and costly it was going to be to retain them, no?
    Every single guy we lost had a MAJOR "?" next to their name going into offseason.

    Hawks fans have been spoiled for some time now and when the near future isn't crystal clear *immediately*, then the season is lost, we're 4-12, fire JS, etc...
    My post wasn't veiled at all. Simply citing what can be read at your leisure in any one of the recent threads since losing Bennett-today and how garbage some of the opinions are.

    This place mirrors FB too much with the knee-jerk shit. Have some damn patience.
    I guess I'd expect less casual sounding whining here, but-I'll temper my expectations :3-1:

    Again, if you don't like this place then you don't have to stay.


    Pretty much this.

    I don't expect this team to be competitive in 2018. They offloaded too much talent. Bennett, Sherman, Graham, Richardson, inevitably Kam and Avril - that's too much production to lose in one year without any Day 2 draft picks and with much of their cap room headed to a Duane Brown extension (and maybe Earl). Those players may have been old, expensive, and oft-injured, but they weren't non-productive. Their stats show that.

    The question is whether we'll be competitive in 2019. I hope so. I can endure a down year. It's not really the end of the world.
    GO HAWKS!!!

    Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    User avatar
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *
     
    Posts: 16918
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:46 am


  • Every team is spending the same amount of money and therefore the more talented teams are the ones who get better value for that same money. Players on their initial rookie contract can be an amazing value and rookies who you extend early can still be a good value into their second contracts.

    On the other hand, the winner's curse in free agency says that winning an auction with perfect information will nearly guarantee overpaying and getting poor value in return. Of course information is not completely perfect in real life and so maybe your FO can be smarter about how to use a star FA than all of the other 31 teams. That is far more likely, however, as you look at increasingly lower profile players with less information available. Look at the Hawks entire history in FA and pretty much every acquisition that turned out well was either a reclamation project, playing on a one year prove it deal, and/or had some connection where we didn't have to outbid all 31 other teams.
    User avatar
    AgentDib
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3374
    Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:08 pm
    Location: Seattle


  • The Breh wrote:This place is a complete embarrassment :34853_doh:
    March 13th and the season is a lost cause for some of you.
    We've let go of injury ridden/aging, costly or unproductive players to clear cap space (whom likely you've had no problem bashing on the way out) and haven't IMMEDIETLY filled their spots and y'alls attitudes are defeated.

    Zero faith for the future.
    Zero faith in who IS on our roster.
    Zero faith in finding guys via draft or trade for guys with a competitive beating heart.

    You guys are insufferable.

    Someone needs to pinch y'all and remind you we dropped our 2 most debilitating problems in recent years. Neither of which sport a helmet on Sunday's.

    When other teams fans say we got the worst fan base, I can't even argue with them.
    Between what I've read on here over the years, first hand accounts in person and have seen on FB it's nothing short of a bunch of :pukeface:

    I'm sure your 12 flags will come back out when it's nice and convenient tho.

    Life your life with a glass half empty, folks.



    You get a standing ovation from me. I agree with every word.

    But, it’s just human nature, some of us are optimists, some are pessimists, we all have different viewpoints and at the end of the day we’re all seahawk fans so we need to try and get along.
    Last edited by JSeahawks on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23862
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


  • RussB wrote:Should have thrown a fat contract at andrew norwell.


    Exactly
    Silver Hawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 226
    Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:36 am


Next


It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:25 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online