Cj Smith To Seahawks

truehawksfan

Reaction score
we are filling up the roster with CB and S.

CB
-Shaq Griffin
-Justin Coleman
-Neiko Thorpe
-DeAndre Elliott
-Akeem King
-Mike Tyson
-CJ Smith

S
-ET
-Kam
-Bradley McDougal
-Tedric Thompson
-Delano Hill
-Mo Alexander
-Alex Carter

And this is before the draft and signing UDFAs.

Competition....but is this offseason any different from previous years?

RussB

Reaction score
Rams got marcus peters and aqib talib. Hawks got CJ smith, they sure are making big time moves. Lets not forget the all time great Mingo as well.

Superbowl bound next year baby!!!!!!!

vin.couve12

Reaction score
RussB":2hts2drj said:
Rams got marcus peters and aqib talib. Hawks got CJ smith, they sure are making big time moves. Lets not forget the all time great Mingo as well.

That's the spirit!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
truehawksfan":jz4p19co said:
we are filling up the roster with CB and S.

CB
-Shaq Griffin
-Justin Coleman
-Neiko Thorpe
-DeAndre Elliott
-Akeem King
-Mike Tyson
-CJ Smith

S
-ET
-Kam
-Bradley McDougal
-Tedric Thompson
-Delano Hill
-Mo Alexander
-Alex Carter

And this is before the draft and signing UDFAs.

Competition....but is this offseason any different from previous years?

Kinda like we do with the o line.....

chris98251

Reaction score
They need a lot of camp legs at CB, Safety, and WR as well as more QB arms, they have a new offense to learn and the reps are going to be important, Just hope they put a limit on Wilson so he doesn't get tired arm syndrome.

King Dog

Reaction score
RussB":t6oum06v said:

LMAO

brimsalabim

Reaction score
We appear to be stockpiling depth on the practice squad but sooner or later we will have to pick up starters from somewhere right? I mean they aren’t stupid enough to expand their OL development philosophy to the other position groups are they?

And every time someone brings up Mingo I hear Queen singing “, Flash ....oh oh..he’ll save every one of us!” In the back of my mind. I hope that means we got Ming the Merciless on our defense.

chris98251

Reaction score
brimsalabim":4zyzlcd3 said:
We appear to be stockpiling depth on the practice squad but sooner or later we will have to pick up starters from somewhere right? I mean they aren’t stupid enough to expand their OL development philosophy to the other position groups are they?

And every time someone brings up Mingo I hear Queen singing “, Flash ....oh oh..he’ll save every one of us!” In the back of my mind. I hope that means we got Ming the Merciless on our defense.

Latestcb20160908214055

If I am going Villain mode I want

Darth-Vader.jpg

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
HawkFan72":i2y6j93n said:
We laughed at the Coleman trade too, but that one turned out OK. Hoping for another quality depth piece out of this one.

^^That right there. If it doesn't work it doesn't really cost anything. Kicking tires on guys that fit our scheme. Coleman was thought to be nothing signing and balled. Maxwell earned a huge payday after playing here and wasnt in the league shortly there after yet comes back and plays pretty damn solid. Bring as many in as can and let these guys fight for a job and bring back the compete recipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
chris98251":16hy7k4e said:
brimsalabim":16hy7k4e said:

Latestcb20160908214055

If I am going Villain mode I want

Darth-Vader.jpg

I like this guy too.

4908012-4343968-3182820028-kung-.jpg

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
RussB":1c211pu1 said:

Almost like one team has a lot more cap room than the other.. but surely that can't be the reason why.

Anyway, if there's one area where the FO excels.. its unearthing cheap talent at CB. Worth a crack at hoping he's another diamond in the rough.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Sounds like one of the "12s" for sure. They have almost no cap space, but hey, let's just go sign every big name free agent :lol:

Kinger95

Reaction score
Cleveland lied to us and turns out his arms were 1/8 of an inch shorter than we were told