Hawks in the UK this year? - EDIT - Confirmed - 10/14

Scottish Hawk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/neilreynoldsnfl/status/986546641900535808[/tweet]

According to Neil Reynolds of NFL UK, the announcement is for wembley games, might not include any announcement for the Seahawks @ Raiders game.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
original poster":2qt9qeqy said:
Tickets for the Seahawks game likely go on sale in August.
The early season ticket holder window starts in august and the nfl think that only 90% of current ticket holders will get tickets. This means even you paid to get in the advanced window you may still miss out.

I cant see many making it to general sale.

original poster

Reaction score
Gibbo":26n1bk5q said:
October 14.

Early bye week this year?

The BYE will very likely take place in week 7 after the Raiders game, so a bit later than usual.

beaumaris

Reaction score

original poster

Reaction score
beaumaris":3gesls19 said:
UK_Seahawk":3gesls19 said:
Guess which team UK fans want to see the most this coming season? I reckon we must still be all riding that bandwagon.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-uk-fans-most-hungry-to-see-seattle-seahawks-in-london/

Tempted to jump a plane,and go see this one.Ive got family a couple of hours drive away on the south coast (Bournemouth)
Maybe take a couple of weeks vacation there. :2thumbs:

About 30 minutes from where I live :)

beaumaris

Reaction score
original poster":3cbtzxis said:
beaumaris":3cbtzxis said:
UK_Seahawk":3cbtzxis said:
Guess which team UK fans want to see the most this coming season? I reckon we must still be all riding that bandwagon.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-uk-fans-most-hungry-to-see-seattle-seahawks-in-london/

Tempted to jump a plane,and go see this one.Ive got family a couple of hours drive away on the south coast (Bournemouth)

Where are you Poole ?

original poster

Reaction score
beaumaris":h5bq8xc0 said:
original poster":h5bq8xc0 said:
beaumaris":h5bq8xc0 said:
UK_Seahawk":h5bq8xc0 said:

Where are you Poole ?

Basingstoke. Maybe a slight exaggeration with 30 minutes but very close!

beaumaris

Reaction score
original poster":28ffdlyk said:
beaumaris":28ffdlyk said:
original poster":28ffdlyk said:
beaumaris":28ffdlyk said:

Where are you Poole ?

Basingstoke. Maybe a slight exaggeration with 30 minutes but very close!
Nice wee town,drove through it many a time. :2thumbs:

Reaction score
There will be limited tickets available when they go on sale to the general public, so if you’re able to get somebthats even better. Push comes to shove there will be tickets available via secondary market Stubhub, NFL Ticket Exchange etc. If you want a ticket you’ll get a tickets period. Wife and I airfare and hotel is booked and has been booked, we have travel insurance but it’s not gonna cover us backing out just because. I’m not watching the game in a bar, my whole point of this vacation was to watch my team play in London and that’s what I’m gonna do.

Beren

Reaction score
Should have four tickets in the pre-sale window, but two mates are a bit flaky, so might have two spare.

Latest posts