Seahawks asking for a 1st from the Cowboys for Earl

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
You know what i'm done with Earl he has said a couple different times this off season he won't show up to play if Seattle doesn't extend his contact. Well screw that how about honoring the deal you signed Earl and finding another team to play for at the end of the season. Here's your choices Earl if your not traded, you play or you lose your damn game check. He's gone to far with the stunt in Dallas and threatening to hold out the season on camera. We don't need this to start the year this season If he wants to come in and play fine other than that hit the road dude.

toffee

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":2tzgy9la said:
You know what i'm done with Earl he has said a couple different times this off season he won't show up to play if Seattle doesn't extend his contact. Well screw that how about honoring the deal you signed Earl and finding another team to play for at the end of the season. Here's your choices Earl if your not traded, you play or you lose your damn game check. He's gone to far with the stunt in Dallas and threatening to hold out the season on camera. We don't need this to start the year this season If he wants to come in and play fine other than that hit the road dude.

This!

I don’t want him anywhere near our new draft picks. We are not challenging for Super Bowl this season. Want to stay home earl? Do it, save the team a few buck and the 12s an eyesore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":2ll0wpr8 said:
Players don’t like missing game checks, gets em the trouble with the wife or GF. 8)

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Earl's image taken off the side of the stadium. What do you read into that?

[tweet]https://twitter.com/IanFurnessSea/status/986725260182474752[/tweet]

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Blitzer88":3ov3sxs8 said:

Nothing. Slow news day for the rubes in local sports radio. Trust me, who’s pictured on the wall is probably last priority of the Seahawks franchise. If it’s a top priority,’they have some serious issues as an organization.

chris98251

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2dxf0y13 said:
Blitzer88":2dxf0y13 said:

Nothing. Slow news day for the rubes in local sports radio. Trust me, who’s pictured on the wall is probably last priority of the Seahawks franchise. If it’s a top priority,’they have some serious issues as an organization.

It is a indicater of what they want representing us, Sherman was up there too, is his down also?

Tical21

Reaction score
His sign coming down was like a week ago and I think somebody gave an explanation.

original poster

Reaction score
They're changing all the signs, Jarran Reed was put up yesterday.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Hawk_Talk_/status/986638383073189889[/tweet]

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
https://www.fieldgulls.com/2018/4/19/17 ... y-workouts

Earl_Thomas_elevate_capture.PNG

"I will elevate the group just be ready to go"

This is worse than the Lost spoiler game.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3pum3zdu said:
adeltaY":3pum3zdu said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/987127539112935424[/tweet]
That makes things more interesting. :smilingalien:

Very good to hear. As we saw with Kam, there is no point in missing games. It's a lose-lose proposition, cutting off your nose to spite your face.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Changes nothing. It's at least 13-14 mil per year or bust, which he's not remotely worth. Then he's gone to Dallas anyway. Obtain assets now, get into a bad contract, or a 1 year rental where you gain nothing after free agency.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
vin.couve12":red6odbj said:
Changes nothing. It's at least 13-14 mil per year or bust, which he's not remotely worth. Then he's gone to Dallas anyway. Obtain assets now, get into a bad contract, or a 1 year rental where you gain nothing after free agency.

$13 million APY is not really $13 million per year, depending on how it is structured. There is also the leverage of the franchise tag.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
hawknation2018":48v95k0x said:
vin.couve12":48v95k0x said:

$13 million APY is not really $13 million per year, depending on how it is structured. There is also the leverage of the franchise tag.
Not interested in 10 mil a year either and a franchise tag is worth more than that. Again, you can have the LOB completely healthy and intact and if the pass rush isn't getting there, they have to cover that much longer and get walked down the field anyway. That money and emphasis needs to go towards dynamic pass rushers. Not a FS that plays in a defense that dedicates 3 people with deep responsibility more than half the time.

rjas77

Reaction score
RCATES":wthwlkwg said:
If wouldn't surprise me if Hawks got hustled again and gave up Earl for a late 2nd. I can't think of a team who has been worse then Seattle on trades. If they get anything less then a 1st I'm done with this FO.

Bu-Bye cuz Earl is not worth a 1st...not saying it won't happen, but no way any GM in their right mind will offer such

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Just listened to a Pete interview, however, and he wasn't normal vague Pete. Very definitive for normal corporate Pete speak BS. Sounds like he'll be a Hawk for this year at least. Stupid move given the reasons outlined above with the pass rush and an intact LOB, but whatever. Dumb, emotional decisions are part of life.

Latest posts