OFFICIAL 2018 Seahawks Schedule

Jville

Reaction score
Game time temperatures look rather favorable. I don't see much of a concern for heat injury or frozen appendages.

AgentDib

Reaction score
More dislikes than likes with this schedule for me.

I like the prime time games but as others of said they could get flexed out, so we'll see on that. I also like having the bye where it is.

I dislike the two 10 am games. They are a competitive disadvantage and the league should prioritize parity. I also dislike the Packers Thursday game happening four days after we play the Rams. Thursday games should happen after the bye for all 32 teams. Lastly, I dislike the home/away splits as a season ticket holder. It's crazy to have FOUR home games in December; god forbid we're out of contention by that point.

James in PA

Reaction score
Other than too many 10am PT starts, not a bad schedule. Bye week isn’t ridiculously early FOR ONCE. Opening on the road for the first 2 kinda sucks .... or does it?? Man, just think if we could go 2-0 to start. That could really set the tone for a pretty good season. Denver and Chicago are both winnable games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hawkfan68

Reaction score
It seems like each season the Seahawks are making a trip to Carolina. There are a couple of teams I can't stand, it's the Panthers and Cowboys.

James in PA

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2g5nxuua said:
It seems like each season the Seahawks are making a trip to Carolina. There are a couple of teams I can't stand, it's the Panthers and Cowboys.
I’d put Green Bay in there too. I am so sick & tired of seeing that team every year. The Erin love fest alone makes me want to vomit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris98251

Reaction score
This is tough all the way thru based on what we know 4/19/2018, I will hold off any win loss predictions until the IKEA project is assembled.

drcool

Reaction score
Overall I think it is a pretty decent schedule. I like having 4 of 5 at home to end the season. There aren't any crazy back to back East coast trips. There are only two real early starts (I don't count London in that since both teams will be messed up). If we can stay in the hunt over the first half of the season I like the way it sets up.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Will the Seahawks ever get the 2nd Monday night game on opening weekend. Seems so weird they've been shut out of that.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Jville":pclpc5v2 said:
Game time temperatures look rather favorable. I don't see much of a concern for heat injury or frozen appendages.

Denver week one can be pretty darn hot. I looked it up and the average historical high that day is 85. Hopefully it's not much hotter than average.

Jville

Reaction score
minormillikin":6n155o56 said:
Jville":6n155o56 said:

Denver week one can be pretty darn hot. I looked it up and the average historical high that day is 85. Hopefully it's not much hotter than average.

I guess it depends on what one is used to. I grew up south of Denver in the Chihuahuan Desert. So to me, the prospect of a high of 85 sounds down right pleasant. :2thumbs: Although, the altitude in Denver can be challenging for a coastal team without bottled oxygen.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I am surprised quite frankly that we are 1 of 10 teams with 5 primetime games (no team has more than 5).

Thank God we have Russell Wilson or that number would have been 1 at best.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Looks like the toughest part of the schedule is front loaded. At least there is no early game until week 6 at the Radiers. Next 5 games still look tough. Lions and Chargers after the bye could be a chance to get some momentum before facing the Rams, Packers and Panthers. If there is a still a chance for a playoff spot, I won't complain much about the last 5 games. Vikings will be tough. No telling how the Chiefs will be this year and the Cardinals usually seem to play hard against us. I still expect at least a .500 season simply out of principle. Where those wins come.... hell if I know lol

Gibbo

Reaction score
Oh man that’s tough.

Coming off the Rams then going into the GB game in a short week could be really taxing.

Jville

Reaction score
Ifzsm94hiszyozvoucng

Seattle Seahawks 2018 Single-Game Tickets On Sale Now >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.seahawks.com/news/seattle-seahawks-2018-single-game-tickets-on-sale-now[/urltargetblank]

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
kidhawk":2scfawy7 said:
Thepeelsessions":2scfawy7 said:
That schedule sucks. Five of the first seven on the road. Ridiculous.

And 5 of 7 at home to close the season. It balances out. Besides, 2 of those road games we have are sandwiched with a bye week, so those games really aren't that bad.
Yep, I thought the schedule makers were very kind in this instance.
I just wish we had the mega-talented team to take advantage of it.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I'm deciding between Chicago and Denver as my yearly away game trip. I'm leaning toward Denver, but Chicago is tempting as I've never been to that city as an adult.

The Seahawks have lost 10 straight road games that I've attended, so maybe I'll pick the game that will be least disappointing to lose.

adeltaY

Reaction score
No way to tell who's going to be good due to injuries and what-not, so who knows? I have a bad feeling about GB on TNF and I'm with Aros in that I find it hard to believe we'll end up having that many SNF at the end of the year.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
kidhawk":1ytyhe1l said:
Thepeelsessions":1ytyhe1l said:
That schedule sucks. Five of the first seven on the road. Ridiculous.

And 5 of 7 at home to close the season. It balances out. Besides, 2 of those road games we have are sandwiched with a bye week, so those games really aren't that bad.
Yep, I thought the schedule makers were very kind in this instance.
I just wish we had the mega-talented team to take advantage of it.

pmedic920

Reaction score
drcool":mh3ys577 said:
Overall I think it is a pretty decent schedule. I like having 4 of 5 at home to end the season. There aren't any crazy back to back East coast trips. There are only two real early starts (I don't count London in that since both teams will be messed up). If we can stay in the hunt over the first half of the season I like the way it sets up.

This sums up how I feel.

We’ve had worse, and it easily could be.

I can’t see complaining about it.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
minormillikin":49l6hhy6 said:
I'm deciding between Chicago and Denver as my yearly away game trip. I'm leaning toward Denver, but Chicago is tempting as I've never been to that city as an adult.

The Seahawks have lost 10 straight road games that I've attended, so maybe I'll pick the game that will be least disappointing to lose.

I'm thinking the same. Either Denver or Chicago. Would love to go to either one but it would suck to lose our first game of the year on the road and have Broncos fans bashing me the whole time. But I have always wanted to go to Colorado. Beautiful state. Chicago could be a lot of fun, plus it's an NFC game...

Whichever of the two you decide, let me know so I can go to the other one. No offense. LOL!