QB2QB

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
chris98251":3rdo178t said:
Wilson is almost as bland as Vanilla, doesn't mean it's not good but it's not a Banana split with the toppings. .

Spider Y 2 Banana Split?

I watched these and I found them quite interesting, they are a bit cringey at times but entertaining nontheless.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3m2znxi0 said:
chris98251":3m2znxi0 said:
Wilson is almost as bland as Vanilla, doesn't mean it's not good but it's not a Banana split with the toppings. .

Spider Y 2 Banana Split?

I watched these and I found them quite interesting, they are a bit cringey at times but entertaining nontheless.

They are not illegal streams. It's a video website a la YouTube.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
DontRussellWithMe":1y27z7ur said:
Tried searching Comcast on demand but couldn't find it
Google qb2qb and hit the videos link.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Russ seems incredibly disingenuous. However, my sister in law seems incredibly disingenuous but she isn't disingenuous- she just has a tone to her voice which makes most people think this about her.

I get the feeling with Russ, he's not disingenuous; that's just who he is. I think he talks like that to his wife and kids.

Hawks46

Reaction score
chris98251":300ftx8u said:
Wilson is almost as bland as Vanilla, doesn't mean it's not good but it's not a Banana split with the toppings. You hire Wilson you get a very business and non controversial product.

He is no Jim McMahon.

So is Tom Brady. And only the most idiotic of fans wouldn't desire him on their team, even at his age.