Hawks in the UK this year? - EDIT - Confirmed - 10/14

Beren

Reaction score
original poster":1m7zyhmk said:
Beren":1m7zyhmk said:
Should have four tickets in the pre-sale window, but two mates are a bit flaky, so might have two spare.

I wouldn't say no :)

Would gladly sell them to someone off .NET for face value, if they become available tbh.

Especially if they are able to do the same for me when I visit the CLink at some indeterminate point in the next few years. ;)

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Beren":1ysqm8on said:
original poster":1ysqm8on said:
Beren":1ysqm8on said:
Should have four tickets in the pre-sale window, but two mates are a bit flaky, so might have two spare.

I wouldn't say no :)

Would gladly sell them to someone off .NET for face value, if they become available tbh.

Especially if they are able to do the same for me when I visit the CLink at some indeterminate point in the next few years. ;)

Some seahawk fans are offering Clink tickets as straight swap.

Reaction score
Bergen, keep me informed please If came down to it, I would be willing to pay above face in needed be. Also I’m willing to do a straight swap with a game of your choice.

DY_Seahawk

Reaction score
I know I am fairly new posting but being from the UK I should have early access to tickets so may have spare(s) in the pre-sale.

if any become available , likewise as said above...I will pop a message on here :D

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
DY_Seahawk":2cv3t4s5 said:
I know I am fairly new posting but being from the UK I should have early access to tickets so may have spare(s) in the pre-sale.

if any become available , likewise as said above...I will pop a message on here :D
Only early access is for wembly season ticket holders and you can only buy the amount of tickets you already hold up to a maximum of 4.

I offered to get spares in the presale but i can only get 2 and i need both.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
DY_Seahawk":26v3ohvn said:

If any of our UK fans have a couple extra tickets, let me know. I'll take them off your hands.

Also, how hard is it to get Arsenal tickets because I'd love to do both while I'm there if I could? I'd even go on the road to see them.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":s2nviyai said:
DY_Seahawk":s2nviyai said:

If any of our UK fans have a couple extra tickets, let me know. I'll take them off your hands.

Also, how hard is it to get Arsenal tickets because I'd love to do both while I'm there if I could? I'd even go on the road to see them.
I go and see arsenal relatively regularly and it is fairly easy to get tickets. Having a red membership and keeping an eye on the arsenal ticket website makes it much easier.

Away tickets are much harder to come by however you may be able to get tickets for the home end of whoever they are playing.

Zeearend

Reaction score
I got tickets for the Jaguars Eagles game pretty easy. Unfortunately for me due to family obligations I can't go see the Hawks in London. But that does mean that I'll try to get you guys some tickets. Will post here if I succeed.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
A couple of Seahawk fans have been checking out London prior to the game later this year, check out the video below to see how they got on...

[youtube]O80cZTrdAjs[/youtube]

falcongoggles

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":yp2hbqe2 said:
A couple of Seahawk fans have been checking out London prior to the game later this year, check out the video below to see how they got on...

[youtube]O80cZTrdAjs[/youtube]

That looked insanely painful

Bobblehead

Reaction score
33186807_10213471613757017_8829649597396680704_o.jpg

Getting ready.

London12

Reaction score
Bobblehead":fxet0vls said:
33186807_10213471613757017_8829649597396680704_o.jpg

Getting ready.

Ha!

I'll see if I can buy a few on the season ticket presale too in case anyone's coming over and needs a ticket. And wants to sit next to me.

ballard1951

Reaction score
I have bought plane tickets from Norway and booked hotel at Heathrow, but haven't been able to buy a ticket yet. This will be fun!

Edit: Ok, I have to change my avatar...

TwilightError

Reaction score
https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/nfl?awc= ... 71dce3ff1d

So, this sale on 4th of Sept will only be for the ones who already have Wembley season tickets? It ends on the 6th and only after that there will be a general sale for single tickets to everyone?

Man, I hate the decision to play this game on the Tottenham Venue. We would be over with this nonsense if it was a proper stadium like Wembley or Twickenham.

original poster

Reaction score
TwilightError":1ti454a5 said:
https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/nfl?awc=6701_1533798056_a68ea4775bdefefa030e0b71dce3ff1d

So, this sale on 4th of Sept will only be for the ones who already have Wembley season tickets? It ends on the 6th and only after that there will be a general sale for single tickets to everyone?

Man, I hate the decision to play this game on the Tottenham Venue. We would be over with this nonsense if it was a proper stadium like Wembley or Twickenham.

Yep, that's correct.

There's still chatter about the possibility of the game moving to Wembley. Nearly 30k extra tickets will become available, they'd be mad not to IMO.

Quite why they thought putting the most popular London game in the smallest stadium was a good idea is beyond me...

original poster

Reaction score
The game has officially been moved to Wembley as per the NFL.

Very good news! 30,000 odd extra seats...