Jarran Reed is coming alive

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Yeah if anyone improved this past season it was definitely Reed. He has produced his first two seasons. First year he played an anchor roll, something that the coaching staff wanted him to focus on. Many on the forum harshed on him because of his low stats but we all know that the anchor is the least respected position in football (in regards to stats) and his first year was well above average.

So his second year he tended to actually get pressure on the QB. Here is my concern though. I don't know if the reason why he got more pressure was because of the presence of Sheldon Richardson. The oppositions O-Line purely focused on Richardson which gave Reed the opportunity to run havoc.

Even if that is true, Reed is in his third year and he may not need anyone to help him this year. That would be awesome. It will also open up our other DTs to get better production. Here's to the best outcome.

Hawk1217

Reaction score
I always felt with regards to Reed it was a matter of time, and it looks like that time is now!!

Tical21

Reaction score
He's a dawg. If you look at the huddles and on the sidelines, he was the one leading the talks. He's quietly become one of the emotional leaders of the team, and that is a very good thing. He doesn't play the flute.

12thman.garydrake

Reaction score
Him and a couple of our young studs that are ready for there chance are why Bennett and Sheldon became expendable . Saves us big money and I'm all for it. Go Seahawks!!!12

Where all that money ends up we'll have to wait an see.

Mojambo

Reaction score
He was an absolute wrecker last year until injuries slowed him down.