Russell Wilson will be on Brock and Salk 09:00AM

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Meh, if it makes you feel better, have at it. Not sure why it impacts you in any way. You just sound like a grumpy old man.

Tical21

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3m5jqh1u said:
Meh, if it makes you feel better, have at it. Not sure why it impacts you in any way. You just sound like a grumpy old man.
I get it. Russell Wilson visits kids at hospitals so we should never poke fun at how much of a dork he is! Noooooooooooooooooooooo..............

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The fact that it bugs you so much says it all. Are you that miserable that you have to put the guy down over and over again?

adeltaY

Reaction score
RW is definitely a dork. I love it. That's why it makes no sense to me when people says he's a shill or has no personality, he's way to goofy for that to be true.

Tical21

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3qgbcshr said:
The fact that it bugs you so much says it all. Are you that miserable that you have to put the guy down over and over again?
im sorry, what bugs me again? Are you implying that saying Drew Brees is better than him and calling him Mr. Unlimited is akin to putting him down?

Tical21

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1eoygyn4 said:
Not worth talking about. Keep putting him down if it makes you feel better.
Go Hawks
It makes me feel freaking fantastic. Something tells me this is going to get really fun when we starting talking about a QB's unlimited ability to read a zone defense.

Hawk1217

Reaction score
This thread is a perfect example of why I lurked for so long, we have the right, the middle, the left and those that need to find anything to complain about and pull someone down, even making or implying stuff that's not true. Also why a lot of really good threads get hijacked, like this one.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
What would Russell do?

Attachments

• mag_lpot-wilson01jr_576.jpg
    mag_lpot-wilson01jr_576.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 566

chris98251

Reaction score
Hawk1217":3236d7d3 said:
This thread is a perfect example of why I lurked for so long, we have the right, the middle, the left and those that need to find anything to complain about and pull someone down, even making or implying stuff that's not true. Also why a lot of really good threads get hijacked, like this one.

It's the off season, more important however is the lack of a Uniform thread you all slacking, not that I would Hijack any thread however.