Two games to shut Sherman up. what do we do?

Seymour

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3czu2186 said:
Good point, stop dwelling on it and concentrate on who we HAVE on the team. He wants people to pay attention to him, just move on.

Dude....come on! Sounds like you have lost your way!

What happen to bigger, faster, stronger, louder....we traded louder?? :twisted: :mrgreen:

Seymour

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":31l3w5zu said:
CamanoIslandJQ":31l3w5zu said:
Sherman lost my respect when he gave the coaches the finger a while back, that should have had him cut on the spot IMO. NO player is above the team.

Feel the same way about Lynch and Baldwin too?

I do! I will say Baldwin has mostly earned my respect back...but the finger and SB dump were lowlights of his career IMO.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Seymour":38d915oa said:
pittpnthrs":38d915oa said:
CamanoIslandJQ":38d915oa said:
Sherman lost my respect when he gave the coaches the finger a while back, that should have had him cut on the spot IMO. NO player is above the team.

I do! I will say Baldwin has mostly earned my respect back...but the finger and SB dump were lowlights of his career IMO.

I agree with you, but I do feel the next round of drama will be coming from him with his contract talks and his constant bashing of the president.

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
We have NO championships without Richard Sherman.

Stop your over-sensitive grown-man whining.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Chapow":10b5panj said:
Shutting Sherman up shouldn't be anywhere near the list of concerns or priorities for the Seahawks.

And Sherman isn't going to shut up no matter what anyone does or says.

This - the best way to shut a narcissist up is to stop listening and given them no attention.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
I don't understand why people are so irritated with Sherman. He is a man that has an unbridled passion for the game. Not many players have this kind of passion, and fire. What Sherman is, is frustrated. I think he still loves the Hawk's and is frustrated by being let go, and at the direction that the team has been going. Nobody took that Super Bowl loss harder than Sherman did.

I still love Sherman, he is a warrior that has a true love for the game and his craft.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And giving up touchdowns that are not his fault. Amazing player, but I have a feeling his best years are far behind him. And not just because he plays for the Niners and I can't stand them.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":1zp135va said:
I don't understand why people are so irritated with Sherman. He is a man that has an unbridled passion for the game. Not many players have this kind of passion, and fire. What Sherman is, is frustrated. I think he still loves the Hawk's and is frustrated by being let go, and at the direction that the team has been going. Nobody took that Super Bowl loss harder than Sherman did.

I still love Sherman, he is a warrior that has a true love for the game and his craft.

I love Sherman the player, I don't like Sherman the mouth.

I understand that these two things go hand in hand, and contributed to what made him the great player he was (still is?). But it wore thin on me, and obviously Pete and John as well...............because he's gone.

My prediction is he'll come out and look great after completely healing, but then come back down to earth with more nagging injuries, which means losing a step.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":trk2r44d said:
Spin Doctor":trk2r44d said:

I love Sherman the player, I don't like Sherman the mouth.

I understand that these two things go hand in hand, and contributed to what made him the great player he was (still is?). But it wore thin on me, and obviously Pete and John as well...............because he's gone.

My prediction is he'll come out and look great after completely healing, but then come back down to earth with more nagging injuries, which means losing a step.
Agreed :2thumbs:

chris98251

Reaction score
Don't get why anyone would be upset here, Sherm is being who he is and stirring the pot to get opponents on edge and in their head along with their fan base, How is it to have Sherm in your head?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
chris98251":2lgi6ji0 said:
Don't get why anyone would be upset here, Sherm is being who he is and stirring the pot to get opponents on edge and in their head along with their fan base, How is it to have Sherm in your head?

Some people have a lot of unusable space up there....some do. My 6 other personalities are rebelling. They love each other.

The Breh

Reaction score
Anybody tellin him to "get over it" are the same ones caught up on his every word.
Sherm is doing Sherm things.
Quit actin brand new.
Sounds like y'all need to "get over" him doing what he's ALWAYS done.

Wartooth

Reaction score
Sherm's got to make it to week 13 on two rebuilt achilles tendons... He may be on IR by then.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Seymour":3pdh6mp2 said:
pittpnthrs":3pdh6mp2 said:
CamanoIslandJQ":3pdh6mp2 said:

Can't speak for Doug but it's a fair bet to assume he regrets the "dump" in the SB. In the end it really doesn't matter. I just hope he's hyped for this season. We're going to need him and all the vets this year to bring the 'youngins' around.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
If reports are true that he is running full speed and walking with a limp after practice then he might NOT make it to week 13.
We know Sherm will try to play 100% every game for those incentives. We wont know how his legs and achilles holds up until a few games into the season.