Two games to shut Sherman up. what do we do?

bigcc

Reaction score
CamanoIslandJQ":3c1ugd7o said:
In that 13th game, if Sherman plays (?), the Seahawks need to target his mouth with a well place elbow or two, hopefully that would help shut up his stupid mouth. Why does he have to be such an asshole about his former team when they are the one that gave him the opportunity to prosper? Sherman lost my respect when he gave the coaches the finger a while back, that should have had him cut on the spot IMO. NO player is above the team.
You sound like the type of fan who would prefer a 50/50 shot of winning as long as we embarrass him over a 75% chance to win if we completely avoided him....

Target his mouth with elbows and draw a penalty? How about just win and see if he runs his mouth... Ridiculous

Smellyman

Reaction score
If he gets burned the epic meltdown will be a sight to behold.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
CamanoIslandJQ":2j6149od said:
Jimjones0384":2j6149od said:
CamanoIslandJQ":2j6149od said:
What would happen if the "supposed GOAT coach", BelliCheat was given the finger by one of his players (other than his buddy at QB and possibly even then depending on context.) Team discipline is a coaches responsibility & many take it more seriously than PC has shown over the years. You can't allow inmates to run the prison & you can't allow a superstar to violate team discipline, show up his coaches and influence young teammates negatively, that never really works out. See Lynch, Sherman, et. al.. This is my personal OPINION (that ALL fans have a right to, so flame on if that's your gig in life, but keep in mind this is a team sport, not an individual sport so the actions of one can and do influence all.)
:smilingalien:

After all the uproar over Bob Mcnair using the inmates and prison analogy, you're really going to come on this site and use it?

Never heard of a Bob Mcnair, perhaps you meant Bob McNair? If so, I'm in the dark on any uproar over the use of a fairly common analogy. Didn't know he had a copyright on inmates & prison analogies. Are you serious? I don't understand why the use of a simple analogy should elicit such a response. Do you think you have ANY RIGHT to tell me what I can post, what makes you the Dictator of this site with censorship rights? Are you a moderator, or a wannabe moderator? If so, you may want to reconsider the negativity of an attacking post like this. Like your Mamma said, "if you can't say something nice...…."

Between this kind of response to a simple analogy and the handful of negative/attacking posters, they will be the death of this blog sooner, rather than later, it's no wonder the site is for sale as the negative posters PO the long time members more and more with their attacks & 100% negative responses. NOTE: I'm 75 years old, (in constant pain and cranky) & a Seahawks FAN from DAY-1 & I will come on this site and express my opinion on anything I want to within blog guidelines, you can too, but maybe someone needs to get a life and not look for unwarranted and completely silly stuff like this?
:smilingalien:

I asked you a simple question. Seeing how the you are pretty much the only football fan on earth who doesn't know what I am talking about, you should Google it. It seemed deliberate to me. And good catch on the McNair, really got me on that one, though it is an auto correct issue.

So, in conclusion, it wasn't a personal attack, just a question? You being old and cranky has no bearing on me. We all have problems. Good day sir.

Smellyman

Reaction score
brimsalabim":2ysiu8xe said:
We would be better served focusing on Vaughn Miller, Bradley Chubb, and the Denver Broncos. We can worry about Sherm when we get to him.

We don't play

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
What do we do about him? Watch RW throw a block on him while Penny rushes in for a TD.

adeltaY

Reaction score