Earl skips practice for unknown reason

bigcc

Reaction score
If the cowboys were truly intent on trading for him, it kind of makes sense to do it now instead of earlier... You have some film to see if he's still balling (he is), and you get to assure that he isn't playing against you when acquired.. If Earl doesn't suit up I'd be shocked if it isn't announced he was traded, that being said i also wouldn't be shocked if he still suits up and plays, would be shocked if not one or the other though

hawknation2018

Reaction score
He’ll play. Probably protecting himself from injury with a rest day. Keeping it vague keeps the Cowboys on their toes.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
If they were trading him this weekend, would they have him a full participant in practice yesterday? Anyone recall any similar protocol for in-season trades?

Regarding the rumor that it’s simply his wife expecting, has Pete ever informed the media of such with other players?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
They are not trading him so he can play against them. Come on people, use a little common sense.

rcaido

Reaction score
Not unless the Cowboys up their trade...But it sound like a personal issue...Probably reason why Carol was so vague, no business for him to say it.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
LymonHawk":3h1i345r said:
DynoHawk":3h1i345r said:
bigcc":3h1i345r said:
"We'll see how he's doing and make sure he's okay," Carroll said. "He's got some other stuff going on. That's what we're working on. It's personal. That's why we're not going to talk about it."
New Cowboys jersey not fitting him quite right, needed to get it tailored.

Hey, Dyno! What happened to that cool avatar you used to have?

Ya...What he said????

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":38gbm802 said:
They are not trading him so he can play against them. Come on people, use a little common sense.

I think almost everyone was surmising a possible trade following the game, not before. And with the oddball drama we’ve had this year already, there’s no telling what might happen next.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
If there is a trade, the Cowboys MUST take Ifedi too.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
WmHBonney":5r16xk48 said:
If there is a trade, the Cowboys MUST take Ifedi too.

That is a deal breaker...no way are they doing that....dammit. :stirthepot:

Seahawker

Reaction score
Hearing the Thomas' are expecting could explain some of this, let's hope mom & baby are fine.

bigcc

Reaction score
Seahawker76":1bvzs1zx said:
Hearing the Thomas' are expecting could explain some of this, let's hope mom & baby are fine.

Looked it up, sounds about right judging from a glance at Instagram, hopefully all is well and people who were speculating (myself included) feel stupid on Sunday

nanomoz

Reaction score
A trade is in the works. I don't have much doubt about that.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2xhrh9av said:
Doesnt wanna play against his pals....hes a selfish prick is what he is..

This is a terrible post

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Some funny stuff in here and not so funny stuff. A couple few posts that are on Planet Earth. Indeed, this is entertainment.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If this is related to his wife expecting, I have a hard time believing Pete would be so vague and ambiguous about the whole affair. No, something more is developing here.

:327321_Spy_23.22:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Earl's made it clear he wants an extension or trade to somewhere willing to give him one. He has zero incentive to do anything other than bare minimum as things stand. So as they stand, and as this is a rebuilding year, give Earl what he's requested. He's earned it.