Thomas on flight to KC for physical? (RUMOR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Dog

Reaction score
I wanted to trade him earlier this year. Dude is balling out though. Our D is gonna be booty without him. Keep Earl

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Pay the man or trade the man.

It's time. His market is peaking right now. He just dominated Dallas with two picks, and his conduct will become detrimental to the locker room if left unchecked much longer.

He's refusing to practice. Pete is getting punked right now.

Earl just had a massive performance - Seattle has leverage over other teams right now in regards to a trade, but they won't for much longer as this continues to play out.

If there is an offer for significant draft capital, take it, unless you're re-signing the man. The indecision from the front office is silly, at this point.

Side note: Come on, dude. At least post a source to the rumor.

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
Trade him, people complain out the oline all day up in here. Can’t pay any more to them if earl makes what he wants. Extra first looks like a good young lineman for cheap. Earl is disrespecting the team by leading by a bad example in the locker room. Go out and ball, take your 8.5 mil This year and show up, not just on Sunday

King Dog

Reaction score
425HawkSpark":21husci5 said:
Trade him, people complain out the oline all day up in here. Can’t pay any more to them if earl makes what he wants. Extra first looks like a good young lineman for cheap. Earl is disrespecting the team by leading by a bad example in the locker room. Go out and ball, take your 8.5 mil This year and show up, not just on Sunday

Nah. We will screw up the pick. Earl is the GOAT

Taehwk

Reaction score
I wonder why there hasn’t been any rumors of ET being traded to ATL? They lost both safeties. There is the connection there with Dan Quinn.

MO Hawk

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":2ysl5p6i said:
KC Facebook saying he is in the airport

I live not too far from the Kansas City airport (MCI). I'll run up there and keep an eye out for him. Alaska airlines has 2 non stop flights a day from SEA to MCI.

toffee

Reaction score
MO Hawk":149l4e0m said:
ImTheScientist":149l4e0m said:
KC Facebook saying he is in the airport

I live not too far from the Kansas City airport (MCI). I'll run up there and keep an eye out for him. Alaska airlines has 2 non stop flights a day from SEA to MCI.

Thanks for taking one for .net

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vesuve

Reaction score
tonyseahawk":3rqi56me said:
He just posted on his Instagram a Pic of himself bowing captioned "somebody gonna write the check"

Jaysus,

He's got to go.

mrblitz

Reaction score
what if we could trade earl to atlanta for julio jones, straight up?...

Status
Not open for further replies.