The Weekly CJ Prosise Drama

SeahawksRawk

Reaction score
Natethegreat":3fs0drww said:
When Mckissic gets back I think Prosise will be gone.

Why? Why? Why?

Why can't we cut both of these guys? Neither one of them would have made it on any other roster with the health issues they have had. They both have been Flash in the pan type players. Practice studs? It's the Christian Michele scenario all over again. Thought we should have dumped him long before we did as well.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Because in empty back sets McKissick is a dangerous weapon. Especially when he gets a linebacker out wide on him.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
SeahawksRawk":8u06cx7s said:
Why? Why? Why?

Why can't we cut both of these guys? Neither one of them would have made it on any other roster with the health issues they have had. They both have been Flash in the pan type players. Practice studs? It's the Christian Michele scenario all over again. Thought we should have dumped him long before we did as well.

I've been around the NFL long enough to know that when you NFL, you play to win.

OP
OP
Seymour

Seymour

Reaction score
Prosise's latest "injury" is being described as a "core / abdominal" issue (tummy ache).

For those keeping track, this is now the 8th.....yes 8th different injury type since the Seahawks drafted him in 2016 (that has caused missing practice and or games). :shock:

I have no idea when enough is enough, but they're not there yet it would appear.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Sorry Seymour, but it was documented in black and white as an ice cream headache in the Prosise Weekly Unavailability thread. A few weeks ago. Please stick to authoritative sources. Sorry, this P. Carroll you keep quoting on player availability issues is a known unreliable source. Are you now saying, not just the brain freeze, but CJ also got a tummyache from eating too much ice cream? Or did it happen when he bent over to take a lick? Can't trust a damn thing this Prevaricator Carroll guy says on this stuff.
Instead of trusting P. Carroll, I decided to look here: https://www.seahawks.com/team/injury-report/

Anyway... should be interesting tomorrow to see if CJ is active and gets reps. My bet is inactive for Prosise. Carson is questionable, Prosise is doubtful. Penny is apparently healthy. So maybe we will ride the Pony--er, Penny tomorrow? Here's hoping the 'Hawks nickel and dime the Tards to death on the ground, one Penny at a time.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Yahoo just lists him as doubtful (abdominal injury) didn’t practice all week ?

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Evidently the idea of practicing and playing makes him sick to his stomach.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Prosise is active today. Carson is scratched. Maybe Prosise injury juju is contagious.