Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

D. J. Fluker

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
D. J. Fluker
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:47 pm
  • Game-killing holding penalty aside, Fluker looked dominant on a lot of the big running plays, going up against the Rams elite interior DL. I swear I saw him straight pancake Suh a couple of times. I think the guard play has been a big part of the running game revival - Fluker and Sweezy can be beastly. Pocic looks improved this year but he's just not a mauler like they are. Also love it when the bring Fant in as a TE, I hope we do that a lot more.
    A-Dog
    NET Veteran

Re: D. J. Fluker
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:55 pm

Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:02 pm
  • A-Dog wrote:Game-killing holding penalty aside, Fluker looked dominant on a lot of the big running plays, going up against the Rams elite interior DL. I swear I saw him straight pancake Suh a couple of times. I think the guard play has been a big part of the running game revival - Fluker and Sweezy can be beastly. Pocic looks improved this year but he's just not a mauler like they are. Also love it when the bring Fant in as a TE, I hope we do that a lot more.

Your eyes were not lying. He has become our bully to bully the badass NFL DTs in the league.
    "It's Ground Hawks Day" Chris Berman
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:49 am
  • I love that guy. He's a straight up mauler and by far my favorite free agent signing of the year.

They're gelling, and we could be in for a real treat.
    "God loves football, and He is particularly fond of the Seahawks!" :D :mrgreen:
    RastaHawk12!
    NET Starter

Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:40 pm
  • I said once Fluker came back our run game should be better and i am so happy i love the Change with Sweezy at left guard Pocic still is light in the pants but he still has potential and i think Jamarco Jones will be our right tackle unless Ifedi dominates the rest of the season.
    bighawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:54 pm
  • bighawk wrote:I said once Fluker came back our run game should be better and i am so happy i love the Change with Sweezy at left guard Pocic still is light in the pants but he still has potential and i think Jamarco Jones will be our right tackle unless Ifedi dominates the rest of the season.

Periods. For goodness sake, bighawk, periods are your friend, and ours, too.
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:11 pm
  • Dude is a BEAST! Happy to have him on our side.

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:21 pm
  • I think Pocic will end up being our future Center
    misfit
    NET Starter

Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:56 pm
  • I will continue to write how i want too the substance is more important
    bighawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:01 pm
  • Well, one problem is that both Fluker and Sweezy are UFAs after this season. Might be a good idea to get them on 3-year cap-friendly deals soon.
    A-Dog
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:02 pm
  • Fluker is the beast on that line!

You catch his post game interview?!

The Seahawks desperately needed a guy that brings attitude to the line!

Fluker is the attitude!

Need to extend him ASAP!!!!
    Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    TheLegendOfBoom
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:02 pm
  • I agree extend Fluker he is a monster i just wish we still had Carpenter at Left guard. Pocic i believe still needs more time in the weight room. Give me Fluker all day with an extension.
    bighawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:56 pm
  • bighawk wrote:I will continue to write how i want too the substance is more important

Wait, what?

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:14 pm
  • Fluker has definitely been a bright spot. Y’alls OLine really surprised me against us. I was dogging them since the beginning of the season, but they showed out against us.
    JRobinson
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:43 pm
  • Aros wrote:
    bighawk wrote:I will continue to write how i want too the substance is more important

Wait, what?

LOL!
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:19 pm
  • Aros wrote:
    bighawk wrote:I will continue to write how i want too the substance is more important

Wait, what?

What bighawk is trying to say is that freedom of expression is more important than having a period every time someone thinks their brain needs a break it's in the constitution you know and just cuz you want him to have a period every now and then doesn't mean hes obligated to and besides his grammar nazi grade school english teacher was mean and always shorted him and the other kids on recess back in the day and if he can't fight back now as a grown man in a free country what the hell good is it living in a supposedly free country if he always has to conform and besides he knows the other free spirits on .NET understand him and won't judge him for refusing to have a period interrupt his flow and just to repeat, the substance and the expression is the important part anyway so there, and won't you just stop dogging him already because at least he spells things mostly correctly and actually knows what to to use and uses to when he means to, and uses the other one correctly too, so there.
    2018 Adopt-A-Rookie: Rashaad Penny
    2018 BounceBack Bet: C.J. Prosise
    olyfan63
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:00 pm
  • RastaHawk12! wrote:I love that guy. He's a straight up mauler and by far my favorite free agent signing of the year.

They're gelling, and we could be in for a real treat.

I agree.
    BleuEyedHawk
    NET Rookie

Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:04 pm
  • olyfan63 wrote:
    Aros wrote:

Wait, what?

What bighawk is trying to say is that freedom of expression is more important than having a period every time someone thinks their brain needs a break it's in the constitution you know and just cuz you want him to have a period every now and then doesn't mean hes obligated to and besides his grammar nazi grade school english teacher was mean and always shorted him and the other kids on recess back in the day and if he can't fight back now as a grown man in a free country what the hell good is it living in a supposedly free country if he always has to conform and besides he knows the other free spirits on .NET understand him and won't judge him for refusing to have a period interrupt his flow and just to repeat, the substance and the expression is the important part anyway so there, and won't you just stop dogging him already because at least he spells things mostly correctly and actually knows what to to use and uses to when he means to, and uses the other one correctly too, so there.

Well. You. had. me. until. you. put. a. period. in. front. of. NET. You. should. have. said. dot.NET. :mrgreen:
    seedhawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:43 pm
  • bighawk wrote:I will continue to write how i want too the substance is more important

Ha ha no period ^
    I see what you did there. :2thumbs:
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:55 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information