Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread - (Seahawks @ Lions)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Intriguing match up looms Sunday. I would classify both the Seahawks and Lions as two NFC teams you shouldn't sleep on. The Lions quietly won on the road against a decent Dolphin's team, mainly because they found a running game. Stafford is a good QB that can become great with a solid running game. The key to victory this Sunday is to shut down their new rookie sensation and make them one dimensional. This is a hard one to call. I could very easily see this game going either way. A flip of the coin as it were. I love how we are trending and if memory serves we have a great record under Pete coming out of a bye.

My mind is telling me otherwise but I am going with my heart this week.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - Lions 23

Aros' Fearless Record: 6-0

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, this game should be a good battle. All the sudden, they can run the ball a little. Of course, the Hawks have a very good running game. I feel like it will be a high scoring game right down to the end w/the Hawks making a stand in the red zone to end it. Mcdougald breaks up a 4th down pass in the end zone to win it.

Hawks 27-20

Russ w/TD passes to Lockett and Brown. He goes 17-24, 233 yards, 2 TD's, one fluke tipped interception.
Davis w/a rushing TD, Carson with 90 yards rushing. 155 yards rushing for the Hawks on the day. And we win the time of possession battle 32 minutes to 28 for the Lions.
5 Sacks for the Defense, including 2 for Clark.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Tough to call this one so I will say the Hawks win one for Paul Allen.

Seahawks 24
Lions 23

My Record to Date: 5-1

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
HawkFan72":1f6xpzuh said:

Oooh, I didn't even think that angle. Nice call.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Plus 1, playing for Paul. We have seen time and time again that emotion for a loss can push a team to victory.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Aros":2gorzqav said:
HawkFan72":2gorzqav said:

Oooh, I didn't even think that angle. Nice call.
If I am Pete, I will beat that drum all year long. Let's honor Mr Allen this year.

xray

Reaction score
If they go in thinking about death they might get killed....27-20 Lions

Seymour

Reaction score
What happens if we play for Paul and lose? :3-1:

Seriously. I think playing for Paul is a tacky motive.....how bout they play for that huge game check, their team, their city and their pride?

Atradees

Reaction score
Bradford is Rick Mirer finding yet another way to prolong his career.

Seahawks 38
Lions 15

3 and 3

Hamhawk

Reaction score
Yes, this game is a tough one to call. On paper it should be close, but in reality it may not be,...Hawks 30,... Lions 20

Steve2222

Reaction score
Toughest game to predict so far. It really could go either way. I’ll take Seattle because I’m a fan

Seahawks 23
Lions 18

RTD: 5–1

RCATES

Reaction score
It seems like Seattle has found its identity again which is running the football successfully and allowing Wilson to make big plays off the play action. Any game against the NFC is a must win from here on out if Hawks are to secure a Wild Card spot. If they can't win this game I don't see them rebounding the next few games and likely dropping 3 in a row which will all but end any postseason hope. Hawks 27-17.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Interesting pick up by the Lions today, and a smart move, especially since they suck against the run. Snacks Harrison is very good against the run. I doubt it's a coincidence they picked him up the week of the Hawks game.
Hawks still win a close one.