Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread - (Seahawks @ Panthers)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Seahawks win against the Packers last Thursday night was the perfect way to kick off my trip to Vegas. Came home with a fat wallet, a smile and definitely fuzzy around the edges. All-in-all, a blast. Had several people give me the "Go Hawks!" or fist bumps when I was wearing my swag. Still trips me out how popular the Seahawks are no matter where I go.

So needless to say this game against the Panthers is HUGE for a wildcard positioning. I really think we can play with anyone offensively. As the temps continue to decline, our #1 rushing attack will be that much deadlier. The Panthers are coming off a surprise loss but they will be back home where they haven't lost in quite some time. I had this game as a L coming into the season and nothing has changed my mind. Seahawks can most definitely win the game but I think Cam and the pissed off Panthers will be too much in front of a charged up home crowd.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy football, friends, family and food tomorrow!

EDIT: As of Saturday 9:44pm PST I have changed my prediction to a Seahawks win. The closer I get to the game, the more I feel they are going to pull it off.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 28 - Panthers 24

Aros' Fearless Record: 9-1

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Seahawks 24- Panthers 21

I’m interested to see how mobile Cam is after last week. He’s playing a bit banged up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

94Smith

Reaction score
Nice job picking the games this year Aros. 9-1 is an excellent stat when the team is 5-5. Most fans can't pick their own teams games well, me included.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Hawks 20
Panthers 27
Panthers are great at home, 10am game on grass.
Close game but the Hawks come up a little short.

bighawk

Reaction score
We have beaten them 6 out of 8 times under Carroll. 24-13 Seahawks.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Tough game to call, especially w/the Panthers being unbeaten at home. It's hard to tell which Cam you're getting from week to week, hopefully we crush his will and we get 5 year old pouty Cam. Once you get in his head, there's a good chance he will choke. I feel like the running game will be the difference, nobody has been able to stop it, and the Hawks will do just enough to pull one out in the end. Cam fails in his comeback in the 4th quarter. But to me this game is a flat out toss up.

Hawks win a tight one 23-20

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
94Smith":173ocp5v said:
Nice job picking the games this year Aros. 9-1 is an excellent stat when the team is 5-5. Most fans can't pick their own teams games well, me included.

Thanks I would gladly swap my record with the Seahawks though! ;)

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
bighawk":2fjyonc0 said:
We have beaten them 6 out of 8 times under Carroll. 24-13 Seahawks.

I'm thinking this too. Pete does seem to have their number other than the playoff loss there sticking out. Our run game will travel and someone on D should surprise and step up. Maybe Flowers gets a key pick.

It'll be down to the wire like always but we come through to keep postseason hopes alive.

Seattle 29
Carolina 26

doso

Reaction score
Seahawks 31-24. Still think we could run the table. GO HAWKS!

5-5 YTD

chris98251

Reaction score
We need our equipment guy to sneak in and steal Cams Towels, sure win then.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
We'll be trying to pound the ball against a formidable front 7. I doubt we'll get the 150+ yards on the ground, and Russ will not overcome their fairly potent offense at home.

24-17 Least Coast Team wins

Chawker

Reaction score
Seahawks have played well against the Panther in the past, in a game that could go either way depending on who the football gods will smile down on ???

Mighty Seahawks 13
Panthers 12
Cheers

Palmegranite

Reaction score
If the Seahawks select the proper footwear for their field trip, I predict a win. Let's say 17-10.

Barthawk

Reaction score
Aros":3qno22ui said:
The Seahawks win against the Packers last Thursday night was the perfect way to kick off my trip to Vegas. Came home with a fat wallet, a smile and definitely fuzzy around the edges. All-in-all, a blast. Had several people give me the "Go Hawks!" or fist bumps when I was wearing my swag. Still trips me out how popular the Seahawks are no matter where I go.

So needless to say this game against the Panthers is HUGE for a wildcard positioning. I really think we can play with anyone offensively. As the temps continue to decline, our #1 rushing attack will be that much deadlier. The Panthers are coming off a surprise loss but they will be back home where they haven't lost in quite some time. I had this game as a L coming into the season and nothing has changed my mind. Seahawks can most definitely win the game but I think Cam and the pissed off Panthers will be too much in front of a charged up home crowd.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy football, friends, family and food tomorrow!

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - Panthers 28

Aros' Fearless Record: 9-1
Douche alert..douche alert.. Scam has only beat us in the playoffs in CAR and that was with two gift wrapped TOs by our boy RW.

Seahawks control the clock and Scam.. 23-17. Hawks.

Hamhawk

Reaction score
we need to keep it close in the first half this time,....if we do then Hawks 24 Carolina 20

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I had this game as a loss at the beginning of the year. I see this as a must win to get a wild card spot. I will go with the fan in me and call the Hawks to win on the road. 10 days rest hopefully helps. 27-24.

Ytd 10-0

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
I think I am 1-9, so I'm going to turn it around this week.
Seahawks take this one 27-24.