My Vision Means Nothing

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I get that. But I am going to say it anyways because where else do I talk about a Seahawks-related vision if not .NET?

In this vision I have had all day today, I cannot shake seeing in my mind's eye Century Link ROCKING. Fans are going bananas. As is, something, very, very good happens tomorrow evening and I would like to think that means a victory.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I know, that vision and a tall drip at Starbucks gets you $2.10. :p

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I think fans are happy to have HOPE again and it'll show in the crowd response tomorrow.

I was always proud to root for a team with the die hard fans the Seahawks have had in the past. TV crews seemed surprised by the passion and level of noise in the stadium in the pre-Super Bowl years.

I remember going to the parade and how excited the players and fans were.

After that, expectations were higher and it became more serious for everyone. It seemed the joy was lost.

This year, it's fun again and we have a team to reckon with. I like that other teams wouldn't want to play us in the playoffs (which is looking more than likely these days)

chris98251

Reaction score
This is how I feel, Vikings do not know physical football like we bring it, they think they are physical but I think it's more of they have played the teams that want to be and are not and think they are king of the playground. We bring physical every game, on the line both offense and defense, the RB's our Secondary and LB's and special teams. You don't get a break with us. That I think sets up bending them to our will and getting in their heads.

We have played Chicago, the Rams and Chargers, all three are very tough on the D line and we are not going to be intimidated by the Vikings. Cousins can play when he has time, we have to not let him have much, his wind up motion is a turnover waiting to happen. Cook is the guy we have to not let explode, shifty backs give us fits and if they can catch more of a problem. Their WR's can only hurt us if we allow Cousins time.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Aros":3f2x42gy said:
I get that. But I am going to say it anyways because where else do I talk about a Seahawks-related vision if not .NET?

In this vision I have had all day today, I cannot shake seeing in my mind's eye Century Link ROCKING. Fans are going bananas. As is, something, very, very good happens tomorrow evening and I would like to think that means a victory.

Hawstradomis!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Good glasses, 20/20 my friend, this was a big Win tonight.