Metcalf vs Griffin

Largent80

Reaction score
Why Metcalf vs. Griffin?

Griffin is a vet trying to convert to LCB.

Metcalf has done Jack Squat in the NFL.

They both have a lot to prove and it isn't a reflection on either of them about what they do in a friggin training camp.

OP
OP
X

xray

Reaction score
Largent80":1vqhfgv0 said:
Why Metcalf vs. Griffin?

Griffin is a vet trying to convert to LCB.

Metcalf has done Jack Squat in the NFL.

They both have a lot to prove and it isn't a reflection on either of them about what they do in a friggin training camp.
So you think that " friggin " training camp is meaningless in player assessment going forward ? That's probably news to the coaching staff. IMO

kobebryant

Reaction score
With Griffin being primarily at left cornerback I’m not sure how frequently they’ll line up against each other.

Largent80

Reaction score
Training camp is what it is. there's still restrictions on a lot of things. It's simply trying to organize a team, it's not an evaluation of talent or even a reflection of the past. It's basically football practice the way it always USED to be....With football gear on.

The NFL has gotten sued from their lack of realizing of CTE. This has caused all the ridiculous rules. If they just let players play and expand the rosters the league would be much better.

But looking at Griffin vs. Metcalf in a training camp is not something I'll be looking at. I'm way more concerned about the D-Line.