Mic'd Up: Austin Calitro | Preseason Week 1 vs Broncos

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Jville
    * NET Alumni *

• I'm probably in the minority with this hawt taek, but I'm not a huge fan of the Mic'd up series. There are some pieces of it that are sort of cool, but 95% of the time it is 5-10min of a player grunting and shouting out something like "Yeah Let's Go."
    MissoulaHawkFan
    NET Starter

• Calitro just might be, IMO, the 2nd best pure MLB we’ve had since drafting Wagner, not including Wright or Kendricks, whom both can play MLB at a high standard. It’s not saying much since you’re looking at guys like Morgan, Toomer, Croyle, Calitro looks like he can be a solid enough back-up that can grow into a more than decent enough starter.
    Pandion Haliaetus
    NET Veteran

• I am not a big fan of the Mic'd up bit either, unless it is like a playoff game. What would be really fun is for the league to stuff mics in everyone's helmet and then gather it all, having fun at the end of the season with the trash they talked all year long.
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• loafoftatupu wrote:I am not a big fan of the Mic'd up bit either, unless it is like a playoff game. What would be really fun is for the league to stuff mics in everyone's helmet and then gather it all, having fun at the end of the season with the trash they talked all year long.

Agreed. That would be awesome and hilarious!
    MissoulaHawkFan
    NET Starter

• MissoulaHawkFan wrote:
    loafoftatupu wrote:I am not a big fan of the Mic'd up bit either, unless it is like a playoff game. What would be really fun is for the league to stuff mics in everyone's helmet and then gather it all, having fun at the end of the season with the trash they talked all year long.

Agreed. That would be awesome and hilarious!

Be more fun if it wasn't edited.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Pandion Haliaetus wrote:Calitro just might be, IMO, the 2nd best pure MLB we’ve had since drafting Wagner, not including Wright or Kendricks, whom both can play MLB at a high standard. It’s not saying much since you’re looking at guys like Morgan, Toomer, Croyle, Calitro looks like he can be a solid enough back-up that can grow into a more than decent enough starter.

So, hes the 2nd hes our MLB, other than the 1st, 2nd and 3rd best?

Calitro is trash IMO. He gets 2/3rds of every play right. And one third wrong. And that's enough to be a disaster.
    McGruff
    * NET Staff Alumni *

It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:06 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information