Mic'd Up: Austin Calitro | Preseason Week 1 vs Broncos

Reaction score
I'm probably in the minority with this hawt taek, but I'm not a huge fan of the Mic'd up series. There are some pieces of it that are sort of cool, but 95% of the time it is 5-10min of a player grunting and shouting out something like "Yeah Let's Go."

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Calitro just might be, IMO, the 2nd best pure MLB we’ve had since drafting Wagner, not including Wright or Kendricks, whom both can play MLB at a high standard. It’s not saying much since you’re looking at guys like Morgan, Toomer, Croyle, Calitro looks like he can be a solid enough back-up that can grow into a more than decent enough starter.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I am not a big fan of the Mic'd up bit either, unless it is like a playoff game. What would be really fun is for the league to stuff mics in everyone's helmet and then gather it all, having fun at the end of the season with the trash they talked all year long.

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1p84gcp2 said:
I am not a big fan of the Mic'd up bit either, unless it is like a playoff game. What would be really fun is for the league to stuff mics in everyone's helmet and then gather it all, having fun at the end of the season with the trash they talked all year long.
Agreed. That would be awesome and hilarious!

chris98251

Reaction score
MissoulaHawkFan":2tup0dfj said:
loafoftatupu":2tup0dfj said:
Agreed. That would be awesome and hilarious!

Be more fun if it wasn't edited.

McGruff

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":3mhvz5me said:
Calitro just might be, IMO, the 2nd best pure MLB we’ve had since drafting Wagner, not including Wright or Kendricks, whom both can play MLB at a high standard. It’s not saying much since you’re looking at guys like Morgan, Toomer, Croyle, Calitro looks like he can be a solid enough back-up that can grow into a more than decent enough starter.

So, hes the 2nd hes our MLB, other than the 1st, 2nd and 3rd best?

Calitro is trash IMO. He gets 2/3rds of every play right. And one third wrong. And that's enough to be a disaster.