Are the Seahawks the No. 1 team to fear in the NFC?

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Let's see how Green Bay fares the next three weeks or so. They're tougher match-ups are the Eagles and then the Cowboys.

kidhawk

Reaction score
6 out of 7 minutes of talking about the Cowboys to agree that Seattle is the team to fear in the NFC. That video was painful to watch.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Sorry I'd watch, but I gave up Stephen A. for Lent......................in 2012.

justafan

Reaction score
I think its still the Rams.Hopefully we dominate them on the ground again with Wilson pulling it out in the end.

TreeRon

Reaction score
I like Brandon Marshall. He was a class act when with the Hawks LY.
I'd love him to mentor DK as they're similar in size etc..

toffee

Reaction score
Not according to 9ers nation, GQ is showing all pro potential, and Shanny is downright HOF ready.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
toffee":1jluuqj0 said:
Not according to 9ers nation, GQ is showing all pro potential, and Shanny is downright HOF ready.
Their not used to winning, it’s new to the “0-1’s”! 8)

Washington49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":342zuqwl said:
toffee":342zuqwl said:
Their not used to winning, it’s new to the “0-1’s”! 8)

Not ready to declare him all pro potential but his stats aren't far behind RW and considering his rusty start in Tampa that's pretty good.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Rams. 49ers. Saints. Falcons. Cowboys. Packers. Vikings. Bears. Seahawks.

Lots of good teams to choose from in the NFC but the Hawks are right in the mix for sure!

Fade

Reaction score
So from a Seahawks perspective.

The #1 thing I feared was playing the Saints in the playoffs in that dome. It is impossible to win there. I don't fear the Saints in the clink, but they are a different animal in that dome. So we can scratch that one off the list.

Next up is the Rams, just because Aaron Donald wrecks every game, and they match up well with the Seahawks.

Dallas is third for now, they are healthy and complete. They will drop like a stone if they have injuries on their O-Line though.

49ers because they can score points, and have a beastly D-Line that could give the Seahawks trouble.

As some have pointed out it is way too early to be having this conversation. No point in discussing until week 10ish when things have sorted themselves out a lot more.

I do know the Seahawks are in the mix as contenders. They have an elite player at QB. They can run the ball. Pete will work his magic on the defense. And they are damn good in the kicking game.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Agree with pretty much all of what Fade said.

The thing teams SHOULD fear is a hot start by Seattle. It just isn't in our DNA...

2-0 feels unusual.

Then consider the new players, youth, injuries and suspension... If we can WIN while having our growing pains?

Imagine a 4-0 or 5-0 start by this team.

We typically get stronger as the season progresses. And become truly dangerous in the final quarter.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Don't know who in the NFC has the better team, but I do know one thing, two of them very well could be meeting each other on Thursday night OCT 2 with both 4 -0 records, the Seahawks and Rams.

kf3339

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":303x5na6 said:
Should the Hawks make it to a 7-1 at the halfway point, I guarantee that this topic will get a lot of attention!

^This.