This is just a question ?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Chawker":iv61e4oi said:
What would be Bobby Wagners trade value be ?
Probably 3rd rounder at best.....aging player that showed a drop off last season with a larger contract. JMO.
Good news is from what I've heard the team has an inexpensive out after next season.

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1nbccbvt said:
Chawker":1nbccbvt said:
Probably 3rd rounder at best.....aging player that showed a drop off last season with a larger contract. JMO.
Good news is from what I've heard the team has an inexpensive out after next season.

I'd like to hear more about that ?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
JMO, but I don't see Bobby going anywhere, he was tasked to play the game AWAY from his strengths, Pete isn't going to hold that against him...He was doing what they wanted he & KJ to do, and neither were able to make up for Flowers, nor the drop-off ….The LOB is no more.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":28t4on5b said:
Chawker":28t4on5b said:

Sure he's aging but he was required to do a lot more last year in the screwy LBs focused scheme of Norton. He made the Pro Bowl and was our best defensive player. I disagree with your assessment that's play showed a drop off. At present he's the best MLB in the league.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
jammerhawk":hod3m9yr said:
hawksfansinceday1":hod3m9yr said:
Chawker":hod3m9yr said:

Sure he's aging but he was required to do a lot more last year in the screwy LBs focused scheme of Norton. He made the Pro Bowl and was our best defensive player. I disagree with your assessment that's play showed a drop off. At present he's the best MLB in the league.
We'll agree to disagree then though admittedly the shit d-line may have been part of the issue as well.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Chawker":3otpw345 said:
hawksfansinceday1":3otpw345 said:
Chawker":3otpw345 said:

I'd like to hear more about that ?
Someone posted it here but don't remember who. Cap/contract knowledge people please verify?

KinesProf

Reaction score
29 year old first team all-pro who quarterbacks the defense. Probably significant return, but I can't think of a comparable.
Late 20's Revis went for a 1+4 and came with significant contract demands.