Seahawks Won't Make The Playoffs?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
This ^
His opinion doesn't even sort of matter. People claim the Hawks won't make the playoffs over and over again. And are wrong over and over again.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
I think you can pick any team to make or not make the playoffs at this time of the year. Every team has strengths, every team has weaknesses and injuries end up being the final arbiter for many a team when all is said and done.

Most teams with a healthy franchise QB make the playoffs. So as long as WIlson stays upright, we have an 80% chance of going to the playoffs. If Wilson goes down for an extended length of time, we will miss the playoffs. It's as simple as that.

Seymour

Reaction score
Jets QB Sam Darnold will become a star

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Enough said!

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
This is the most worrisome sentence:

"Here is the Seahawks starting defensive line: L.J. Collier, Jarran Reed, Poona Ford, and Bruce Irvin."

That's frankly worrisome.

Collier hasn't even shown any sign of blossoming yet. He is a sunk cost that will be babied along regardless of performance. Irvin is a retread. These other two guys were just OK.

flv

Reaction score
Schein is an idiot. He doesn't understand the salary cap but he makes declarations of who will make a roster based on cap numbers. He forms opinions then looks for evidence to back up those opinions rather than looking at the evidence then forming an opinion. ESPN had the Seahawks at 58% to make the playoffs, which was about right. Given the Seahawks are 5th favourites in the NFC most people will pick them to make the playoffs. However a 42% chance means it's not that unlikely for the Seahawks to miss out. If they do Schein will no doubt make a big thing of his being right. Typical tout-wannabe.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
gowazzu02":223dfsw2 said:
Niners are due for major regression.

Everything that could go right for them did.

Super bowl loser hangover is real.

Their QB is JAG.

While I agree that Garoppolo is average, I don't see enough subtractions on the Niner's roster to agree they'll be regressing. They lost Sanders and Buckner, that's it for major roster losses.

Both impact players for sure, but IMO not enough for me to think they're taking a major step back this year........and we certainly haven't added enough significant talent for us to go back to our dominate NFC West ways.

toffee

Reaction score
Not impossible , we haven't drafted that great for a few years and didn't sign any game changing FAs this off season .

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Atradees

Reaction score
Poor drafting and a handful of one year contracts. We will have to lean on the offense to control the clock and win close games. I dont see us contending for a title this year.

warden

Reaction score
Pete Carrol's team are always competitive