I've had enough of Luke Willson...

King Dog

Reaction score
Can't wait to get Miller back in there. Willson is a below average TE in the NFL.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
I was just going to post the same thing! If he's a great blocker. then fine. Just stop throwing to him. I can't count how many times the ball's hit him in the hands and he's dropped it.

Canhawks

Reaction score
I always like to pull for my fellow Canucks,but I agree he just ain't developing.

Canhawks

Reaction score
Not a shock he wasn't out there with the "hands" team to recover the onside kick.

rastahawk

Reaction score
Was just about to say the same thing. When we're making a push in the second half of the season and every game matters we can't afford his silly drops. We need Miller back.

pehawk

Reaction score
Do you know how many kids in Africa cant even afford one "L"? And that pass-dropping, prick has two?

Selfish...on and off the field.

I-Hawk58

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":3e31ag07 said:
Is Helfett really that much worse?
I heard he's a bad blocker. But yeah, times like this you realize how big losing Zach was for us. I don't think Luke has NFL quality hands.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
And Zack can't stay healthy. We know that for a fact so there is no excuse for having a back up that can't catch.
I guess Willson was actually supposed to be the number 3 though right?

minormillikin

Reaction score
I don't know... He's not the best player obviously, but Willllsssssonn is a pretty studly looking dude. Someday, he could play a Sons of Anarchy prospect who gets killed in a botched weapons deal.

rastahawk

Reaction score
minormillikin":3rmqkc3x said:
I don't know... He's not the best player obviously, but Willllsssssonn is a pretty studly looking dude. Someday, he could play a Sons of Anarchy prospect who gets killed in a botched weapons deal.

Man crushes are usually reserved for guys who are studly and also "good" at their sport. Luke Wilson the actor probably has better hands than this guy.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
titan3131":12ywmo5q said:
Actually he was
yep, "Sir drops a lot" was on the other side of the the field, I was at the game and the was wondering why they were not kicking it to butterfingers.