Game day forum people. It's there for a reason..

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Bump!!! Seriously! What is going on with this board? We couldn't never post game comments in the main forum before. That is why we have a gameday forum. SMH, I miss Les.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
^^^Perfect example of what is wrong with this forum now. Nice.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
I think there should be a game day thread instead of an actual forum, things get so messy and it's hard to keep up with everything. One actual thread is a lot easier to handle and read.

hawk45

Reaction score
Huh I disagree, I like having the gameday forum much better than just one thread. JMO.

rideaducati

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":e625gjz5 said:
I think there should be a game day thread instead of an actual forum, things get so messy and it's hard to keep up with everything. One actual thread is a lot easier to handle and read.

This. I hate this place on game days. The chat rarely works when there are more than 10 people in it and there are WAY too many threads to even attempt to follow.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3r2okkwz said:
Bump!!! Seriously! What is going on with this board? We couldn't never post game comments in the main forum before. That is why we have a gameday forum. SMH, I miss Les.
Who really cares?
I don't post here while the game is playing most the time, because this place is usually devoid of posters ,and because I'm usually glued to the TV.

Erebus

Reaction score
I didn't post anything in either forum today, but I'll chime in with my opinion on the game day forum. I don't watch games near my computer. So I get on Tapatalk on my phone to occasionally check .NET for what people are talking about. The game day forum NEVER shows up in Tapatalk the same day its created (game day), so it's absolutely useless to me. If I were to post anything during a game, it would have to be on the main forum.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":fzb4dvi7 said:
^^^Perfect example of what is wrong with this forum now. Nice.

As opposed to this thread?

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the link. :) But, uh, no cybersex. I am married. Cyberbitch? Cybercheer? Hell yeah!!!!