How is Lynch's bulldozing TD not all over the highlights?

seabowl

Reaction score
That td was awesome. It should be shown all over the place.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
But, but, but ..........Peyton vs. Brady!!! :sarcasm_off:

BlueBlood

Reaction score
4-3 Seahawks struggled at home to defeat 0-7 Oakland.

Bruce Irvins play was tasty

NINEster

Reaction score
I live in Diego Garcia right now where we are 11 hours ahead of the east coast. The 4 PM games finished right around 6:30 AM local time, when I had to go to work and I saw the highlights all throughout the day at random places, not to mention at least 2-3 times during the SF/STL game.

In the middle of the Indian Ocean in a place most people do not know exists -- it's being shown.

RiverDog

Reaction score
seabowl":2fhilbze said:
That td was awesome. It should be shown all over the place.

The reason is because it was against the winless Raiders. But I agree. That run left me shaking my head and laughing to myself (in awe, that is). That run was vintage Beast. If he's a malcontent, he sure isn't showing it on the field.

253hawk

Reaction score
It was #3 in the top 10 plays of the week on SC. Only beaten out by Gronk's catch and Manning's 509th.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I was very surprised the Officials didn't blow the whistle for forward progress. There was a point when Lynch got pushed back (before Carpenter gave him a push from behind to get the pile moving back toward the goal line). It could have easily been blown dead at that point. I am very happy they let the play go out to the end and didn't get too quick with the whistle. I think the Officials like to see what Lynch is going to do if they give him a few extra seconds.

253hawk

Reaction score
I think the refs let the runners go a little longer (especially guys like Lynch) in the red zone before calling forward progress and every crew is probably a little more judgmental about it. I've noticed in college this year that they take way longer to blow a play dead than the NFL.

Reminded me of Philly:

[youtube]nf2Lr8ucJw8[/youtube]

Exittium

Reaction score
notice lynch no longer stand around or celebrates, he's humble he runs right off to the sidelines as soon as he's in

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
253hawk":1j8ygb8y said:
I think the refs let the runners go a little longer (especially guys like Lynch) in the red zone before calling forward progress and every crew is probably a little more judgmental about it. I've noticed in college this year that they take way longer to blow a play dead than the NFL.

Reminded me of Philly:

[youtube]nf2Lr8ucJw8[/youtube]

wow he looks alot younger there.

I-Hawk58

Reaction score
Haha the announcer says Kill em' Notice how beast mode pushes the Camera man Lol.