Sea vs Oak replay?

Silentwander

Reaction score
I missed the last two games due to IRL commitment and was only able to caught late 3qt-4qt vs Raiders game TV today. I really want to see 1-2qt replay. Is anyone planning to give the GIFs replays or will the game replay this week?

Despite I only saw end of 3 and 4th, I thought Seahawks doing well along the bad penalties. The o-line is still bad and still need to step up more.

Any comments on Boyle and Tukuafu?

byau

Reaction score
dumbrabbit":1vfgoom6 said:
Get NFL Rewind. Well worth the purchase.

Ditto

btw, a gem for you (non-Seahawk related) is Week 7 Pittsburgh vs Houston. On the broadcast, starts at about 38 minutes. Texans up 13-0 everything going their way. On the next drive by PIT, JJ Watt sacks Big Ben down to the 4.

And then...... you should go watch it as a football fan

(SPOILERS)
Big Ben connect 40+ yards to Bell to get them out of their own side of the field - continues drive for FG (13-3) with something like 3 minutes left.

3-and-out, then HUGE deep throw touchdown for PIT (13-10)
I think a fumble? Some other turnover? Another touchdown (13-17)
Pittsburgh interception, another TD (13-24)

Memory doesn't serve me well, but that's a pretty big swing, 24 points scored in about 3 minutes.

Okay keeping it Seahawks related:

did you know with NFL Game Rewind you can watch previous seasons ? Watch Irvin's rookie year and his sacking ability and see why it seems all of .net is giving him crap when objectively his play is for the most part solid, just not living up to his rookie year and the progression a lot hoped he would make. Or relive Wilson's rookie year. Games can be played in broadcast format (2 hours per game?) or condensed format (about 40 min per game?)

OP
OP
S

Silentwander

Reaction score
Thanks. I will check for NFL Rewind price. i have to discuss with my spouse first since my spouse don't watch the sports. I probably have to make some pacts with my hubby and let me record the game on DVR. I rarely record any on DVR because he steals DVR space.

byau

Reaction score
Not sure what the various devices you can get NFL Game Rewind on. I have it on my iphone. I get in bits and pieces in bed before I go to sleep.

Yeah, I'm probably not being nice to my eyes though.