Lynch looked like our third best RB today

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Personally I think more rbbc would be better for the team IMO.

hawk45

Reaction score
I'm not against spreading carries out a little but I strongly disagree lynch looked like the third best out there.

getnasty

Reaction score
That might be the craziest thing i've read in awhile. I'm all in favor of getting CMike and Turbo more touches but Marshawn probably won the game for us today. And im not a huge Marshawn fan.

hawk45

Reaction score
Dammit why did I fall for that

Northhawk

Reaction score
I was trying to find those posts from last month questioning Lynch's desire in order to call out those who say he's not giving a 100% when I found this thread. Take a look at that first TD run and tell me he's not giving his all. He played great today all game long.

The Lynch hate is growing old. It's time for those who have a need to call-out players in order to build their football cred to find another goat.

HawkEye

Reaction score
With the OLine we had today, I think Lynch had a great game

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Wow. Please back away from whatever you're smoking/imbibing right now. Lynch lost 78 yards on four penalties and still ended up with 143 total yards and two touchdowns today. He accounted for about half of our entire offensive production by himself. The other two running backs combined for 39 yards rushing and receiving together.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Lynch has been good all season. Get off the crack man it rots ya brain

BillHawks

Reaction score
Semi-related but Turbin looked good today (on offense). I think he's finally becoming a complete player.

Polk738

Reaction score
its funny because the announcers said he hasn't had a 100 yard rushing game since week 1. Probably because of the O-Line getting penalized and pulling his huge plays back.

minormillikin

Reaction score
This is clearly an insane notion that Lynch was the 3rd best rb today.

However, it did seem a few times, he missed creases and elected to just run into crowds. A lot of this is just because, as a viewer at home, we have a better angle to spot the holes than players do on the field. The other guys, on their good runs, seemed to hit the holes for quick, easy gains.

Who knows... Lynch probably just likes slamming into people like it's an extreme sport.

chris98251

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":1hcmpbc0 said:
Personally I think more rbbc would be better for the team IMO.

This is a time when you must consider the source and move on.