Time for some positivity..........

HawkEye

Reaction score
Absolutely! We won, the Niners lost, whats not to like?

And we did it with backups and an off day from our QB!

Jville

Reaction score
I really enjoyed this game.

Loved seeing all the young guys get in there and acquire valuable playing time. The game tape will be of great value for evaluation and teaching. I see this as a huge step forward for the Seahawks.

I give it .... two thumbs up :th2thumbs:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
The preseason game gave us a taste of what could have been with our backups. The outcome was different today, and I'm content with the W and the experience a bunch young guys received today. Important to remember, they contributed to a WIN - that is as motivating as much as anything else.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
We won, its good. 9ers lost, its good.

All in all ITS GOOD

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
The ugliest win is definitely still a million times better than any loss. Without any of our wins last year (including the ugly TB game and the even uglier St. Louis away game), we fall short of the #1 seed and who knows what happens. If we make the playoffs, or hopefully even make a high seed, this will have been as good as a win by 40.

None of that is to say that it didn't cause me any concern going forward, but standing on its own it's definitely every bit as valuable as a win with a bunch of style points.

marko358

Reaction score
I'll take another ugly win next week too if it helps some guys get healthy and back into the mix for the stretch run. All of these backups playing key minutes will only benefit us later on.