I'm thankful for having a good and TOUGH QB

HawkEye

Reaction score
I have seen Wilson taking a lot of hard hits lately...A LOT of other QB's would be in the bench by now.

idahohawk

Reaction score
HawkEye":37ugc9zh said:
I have seen Wilson taking a lot of hard its lately...A LOT of other QB's would be in the bench by now.

He also doesn't get down on his teammates, or himself. He's a winner. I just wish he had more help. The offense makes me cringe this year.

Tundra

Reaction score
I'm thankful also. QBs are starting to fall( Romo, Foles). Keep Russ healthy and we have a chance. The season is far from over.

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
He is as tough as nails. I love how he takes a bad game on his shoulders but still is so optimistic. When things do not go your way you have two choices, I think being positive is always a better option.

Tokadub

Reaction score
Yeah he's tough as hell and still my favorite player by a huge margin...

But I have never seen Wilson play so poorly for several games in a row. Ever since the Redskins game Wilson has been inaccurate and inconsistent.

It's hard to say whether it's Wilson's fault or if our recievers are blowing their routes and stopping too soon...

We just look like a very undisciplined poorly coached team right now in all 3 phases of the game, but especially on offense.

I have 2 theories why Wilson has been playing the worst he has in his entire career despite the 3rd year being typically when qbs get comfortable in the NFL.

1) Wilson has been taking so many hits he is suffering from multiple concussions and cannot heal because our o-line is so terrible. Wilson's brain is literally a rock em' sock em' robot and he's in a perpetual state of concussed.

2) Wilson is not happy with our team, our locker room really is divided and Wilson is now throwing his passes as they were drawn up instead of hitting his recievers and dealing with their limitations.

If you notice Wilson is consistently throwing the ball poorly.

He throws it too hard for Lynch against Carolina as if to say you aren't as good as u think Lynch.

He always throws it too high for Kearse and Willson two guys with bad hands and "roll the dice" types of abilities.

Wilson also consistently threw difficult passes for both Walters and Helfet as if to say you guys suck can you catch this pass that any NFL player should...

Overall Wilson's throws have been so uncharicteristically off target or with poor touch you have to wonder if he is fed up with our atrociously unskilled offense top to bottom with the exception of lynch (bad attitude), Baldwin (very critical), and the rookies Paul Richardson and Kevin Norwood.

I am getting the sense that either our locker room is truly divided and Wilson is sick of this terrible offensive coaching and lack of talent... Or Wilson has been taking so many hits he is literally becoming brain damaged right before our eyes.

I don't think you can even debate that something is critically wrong with both our offense and Wilson. I'm starting to really think that Tate and Ms. Wilson was a real event... It makes no sense losing Tate and our team looks like Dino poo ever since week 1 where I won the prediction challenge. Since then something has been broken with our team... Plain and simple...

Hard to tell if it's bad coaching or we just have a bunch of talentless idiots on our team that can't adjust to new schemes and being less physical across the board. We still have so many penalties despite playing like a bunch of fairies... Is it time to say "f" that let them blow the whistle we playing like we used to?

byau

Reaction score
I would think Wilson running a lot more (and getting hit more) is possibly exhausting him as well. Even if he doesn't get hit, he's going for a lot of yards. Did you know he leads the league in rushing at something like 8+ yards per carry?

He didn't run this much last year.

He did though his rookie year.

Maybe it's all compounding now?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Tokadub":1hs5k9wg said:

But I have never seen Wilson play so poorly for several games in a row. Ever since the Redskins game Wilson has been inaccurate and inconsistent.
It's hard to say whether it's Wilson's fault or if our recievers are blowing their routes and stopping too soon...

We just look like a very undisciplined poorly coached team right now in all 3 phases of the game, but especially on offense.

I have 2 theories why Wilson has been playing the worst he has in his entire career despite the 3rd year being typically when qbs get comfortable in the NFL.

1) Wilson has been taking so many hits he is suffering from multiple concussions and cannot heal because our o-line is so terrible. Wilson's brain is literally a rock em' sock em' robot and he's in a perpetual state of concussed.

2) Wilson is not happy with our team, our locker room really is divided and Wilson is now throwing his passes as they were drawn up instead of hitting his recievers and dealing with their limitations.

He throws it too hard for Lynch against Carolina as if to say you aren't as good as u think Lynch.

He always throws it too high for Kearse and Willson two guys with bad hands and "roll the dice" types of abilities.

Wilson also consistently threw difficult passes for both Walters and Helfet as if to say you guys suck can you catch this pass that any NFL player should...

Overall Wilson's throws have been so uncharicteristically off target or with poor touch you have to wonder if he is fed up with our atrociously unskilled offense top to bottom with the exception of lynch (bad attitude), Baldwin (very critical), and the rookies Paul Richardson and Kevin Norwood.

I am getting the sense that either our locker room is truly divided and Wilson is sick of this terrible offensive coaching and lack of talent... Or Wilson has been taking so many hits he is literally becoming brain damaged right before our eyes.

I don't think you can even debate that something is critically wrong with both our offense and Wilson. I'm starting to really think that Tate and Ms. Wilson was a real event... It makes no sense losing Tate and our team looks like Dino poo ever since week 1 where I won the prediction challenge. Since then something has been broken with our team... Plain and simple...

Hard to tell if it's bad coaching or we just have a bunch of talentless idiots on our team that can't adjust to new schemes and being less physical across the board. We still have so many penalties despite playing like a bunch of fairies... Is it time to say "f" that let them blow the whistle we playing like we used to?

I don't believe he played bad against the Rams. Actually he was arguably the best player on the Seahawks in that game. He's had a tough last couple of weeks though. He hasn't been the same. It's midway through the season and he did have a bad spell during last season as well. He was able to pull through it, hopefully he'll pull through this too.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1eojo517 said:
I don't believe he played bad against the Rams. Actually he was arguably the best player on the Seahawks in that game. He's had a tough last couple of weeks though. He hasn't been the same. It's midway through the season and he did have a bad spell during last season as well. He was able to pull through it, hopefully he'll pull through this too.

IIRC the spell he had last season was later on towards the season's end. That means that if he snaps out of it soon (like next game) we'll be terrific heading into the off season.

mikeak

Reaction score
1) Baseline testing is used so that players don't play with concussions. I don't believe you have this for weeks and continue to play any longer. Especially not at a level where it changes your plays

2) This suggestion is basically saying that RW is intentionally sabotaging the team. You know a guy playing in what really is his contract year is making the team look bad and get close to loosing / lose on purpose......

Yeah don't agree with those two theories

Much more - a bit gunshy, worried about ints to much and hurring his throws

bbsplitter

Reaction score
Tokadub":3kbvucd3 said:

Even if Wilson was feeling everything you said above about a divided locker room and such, he seems to be a very self-driven individual and I doubt he would be put himself in a situation where he himself is not likely to succeed. I doubt he would make a bad throw to a player just cuz he didn't like them; that would mean he would be less successful because of it. One less completion, less pass yards, ETC.

Silentwander

Reaction score
i think that if O-line protects him better and give him a time to throw, his throws to his targets would be better. i love what Wilson does, but he worries me sometimes when he takes the hits.