Some Gameday parking/transportation advice sought

idahohawk

Reaction score
.net

I'll be making the annual trek across the State of WA for this weekend's game vs. the G-Men.

I'll be staying with family in Tacoma but heard parking was pretty outrageous downtown this year. Is this true, and if so, has anyone parked at Sea-Tac and taken the Light Rail to downtown?

Any other recommendations?

Thanks in advance and GoHawks!

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
I just arrive early, park about 1/2 mile south of the stadium for free. If you don't mind walking. I park near the Mercedes Benz dealership on airport.

OP
OP
idahohawk

idahohawk

Reaction score
Yeah we definitely don't mind walking. Previously we parked 1/2 or more mi away and walked. I actually prefer it as we get to pass all the crowds and tailgates. I was just worried the prices were all out of control this year, but we definitely don't mind walking.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
I'd like to know too if parking prices have gone up. I know we paid $40 last year for parking North of the stadium. Can't wait til this weekend Simon, so let me know what you guys decide. Because it may be best to park South and walk through all the tailgating, and then we can just hit the interstate afterwards

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
idahohawk":axhw7kaw said:
.net

I'll be making the annual trek across the State of WA for this weekend's game vs. the G-Men.

I'll be staying with family in Tacoma but heard parking was pretty outrageous downtown this year. Is this true, and if so, has anyone parked at Sea-Tac and taken the Light Rail to downtown?

Any other recommendations?

Thanks in advance and GoHawks!
Take the sounder train. Took it from Edmonds to the first time to the raider game and it was a breeze. $7 round trip.
No parking or traffic hassle, and it's a short walk from King Street station to the stadium.