12s not here today

Status
Not open for further replies.

stang233

Reaction score
Dude there are no giants here here and quietest I have ever heard. Sad to be a 12 this year

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I thought that was the loudest its been all year myself.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":1ldg4uzr said:
Sounded damn loud all game to me, including "Beast!!!" When we were in the red zone.

Which was stupid.

pmedic920

Reaction score
stang233":3n1v88yf said:
Dude there are no giants here here and quietest I have ever heard. Sad to be a 12 this year

Arizona Cardinals are playing good football.
Maybe you might like rooting for them better.
Hate for you to be sad and all.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Like I said earlier man... Ticket prices are too high for blue collar workers who are loud and proud... Instead it's a rich mans game with CEOs that just go to say they went. Lower the ticket prices and we'll be loud again.

Rocket

Reaction score
pmedic920":25com2dh said:
stang233":25com2dh said:

Arizona Cardinals are playing good football.
Maybe you might like rooting for them better.
Hate for you to be sad and all.

920, you're a bit sarcastic aren't you.
I love sarcasm myself.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":ly6tq7ui said:
Like I said earlier man... Ticket prices are too high for blue collar workers who are loud and proud... Instead it's a rich mans game with CEOs that just go to say they went. Lower the ticket prices and we'll be loud again.
Tix for this game were well under 200

endzorn

Reaction score
I was in charter seating on the Seahawks side about 40 yard line. My son and I were the only people cheering anywhere around us. Most people were wearing sport coats and/or stuff not Seahawks related. The guy next to my son told him he only needed to yell on third downs. At least my son and I left our voices in those seats.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":3dt8o1pn said:
Oh... Right... Cause 200 is pocket change. My car payment is 200 dollars c'mon man
Who the hell said it was pocket change? Under 200 was about what all of the games were going for last season...we were pretty damn loud then and the times I've been at the game this season (GB and Dal) have also been really loud

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Based on what I heard on TV, I thought was louder than previous games. I'm thinking the div games to close out the year will be back to normal

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
The loud people were all up in the slbber lane behind the seats on the 300 level. Stuff was getting projected--nuff said.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
-The Glove-":5s4073bg said:
Seahaaaawks":5s4073bg said:
Oh... Right... Cause 200 is pocket change. My car payment is 200 dollars c'mon man
Who the hell said it was pocket change? Under 200 was about what all of the games were going for last season...we were pretty damn loud then and the times I've been at the game this season (GB and Dal) have also been really loud

Oh I wasn't sure what you meant when you said "tix were well under 200" made it sound like pocket change. But that's my bad. I remember going to the wild card playoff game against the Saints in 2011 for 60 bucks a ticket in section 302... But now I'm talking crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.