Russell Wilson, record holder

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Russell Wilson now has the team record for most career rushing yards by a QB, passing Jim Zorn. His 1529 career rushing yards also moves him into 10th on Seattle's all time rushing list.

minormillikin

Reaction score
The weird Russell Wilson stat of the day mentioned during the game: He is the first QB to win games against both Manning brothers in consecutive seasons.

ivotuk

Reaction score
minormillikin":2idkux3q said:
The weird Russell Wilson stat of the day mentioned during the game: He is the first QB to win games against both Manning brothers in consecutive seasons.

That is awesome sauce! 4-0 versus Manning's. Probably just kills Archie,

Exittium

Reaction score
hmm.. i could have sworn for the 2013 season we played them both... and obliterated them, both of them. Giants regular, and well haha we know how the and when the denver game was.

pmedic920

Reaction score
minormillikin":2623v3fh said:

Better yet, #3 R.W. Is 9-0 against Super Bowl winning QBs.

themunn

Reaction score
minormillikin":1sp14qkl said:

It's an odd one but I bet there are only 2-3 QBs in the entire league that have actually PLAYED the Manning brothers in consecutive seasons absolute MAX, given for an AFC team to play an NFC team in consecutive seasons they'd have to make the Superbowl against said NFC team, there's no other way. Which means that aside from Rex Grossman, Drew Brees and Russell Wilson (and only Wilson did play Manning in a season before/following the Superbowl) , the only QBs that could have done so are ones that have moved from an AFC team to an NFC team as a starter. Still few and far between.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
I could have sworn they said the same season, not consecutive. Also I thought it was regular season as well, post season didn't count.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
ivotuk":1kun2vzv said:
minormillikin":1kun2vzv said:

That is awesome sauce! 4-0 versus Manning's. Probably just kills Archie,

and hopefully 5-0 as I know this year Denver is getting to the super bowl again.

GO HAWKS

BlueTalons

Reaction score
themunn":2ozix7em said:
minormillikin":2ozix7em said:

It's an odd one but I bet there are only 2-3 QBs in the entire league that have actually PLAYED the Manning brothers in consecutive seasons absolute MAX, given for an AFC team to play an NFC team in consecutive seasons they'd have to make the Superbowl against said NFC team, there's no other way. Which means that aside from Rex Grossman, Drew Brees and Russell Wilson (and only Wilson did play Manning in a season before/following the Superbowl) , the only QBs that could have done so are ones that have moved from an AFC team to an NFC team as a starter. Still few and far between.
Tom Brady would be the only other possibility.

kidhawk

Reaction score
OkieHawk":jcqqicfh said:
I could have sworn they said the same season, not consecutive. Also I thought it was regular season as well, post season didn't count.

They said same season in back to back years.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":2cas98rs said:
OkieHawk":2cas98rs said:

They said same season in back to back years.

Thank you for the clarification.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
He's going to pass Dan Doornink on his next run of 3+ yards, and he's already run for more yards than Julius Jones. He might pass Maurice Morris at some point next year.