KC has not allowed rush TD this season

Largent80

Reaction score
Really?...Well, they haven't faced US yet.

I really don't care about who has beaten who or by how much.

This is a new game and either team is capable of winning and if I were the DC over there, I'm not feeling too good after watching our tape.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
Deja Vu.... Didn't we ruin San Fran's 'no rushing TD's allowed' streak with Marshawn a couple of years ago?

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
I believe that stat is a little misleading overall. I've seen that they are 19th in run d in ypg, and not much better in ypc, somewhere near 4-1/2 a carry. Seem stingy in the redzone though.

KC hasn't faced a run offense like Seattle, not many teams in the league do the things Seattle does in their run game schematically.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
This is a symptom of the modern day NFL. The only Top 10 running back KC has faced is Frank Gore, who had over a hundred yards and 5.9 yards per carry against them. Overall, KC is allowing an abysmal 4.7 yards per carry.

But they are amazing in the red zone, particularly at home. Got to respect them for that.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
We'll change that.

lynchhelmet_medium.gif

pehawk

Reaction score
This stat reminds me of another interesting stat; Ryan Adam Davis hasn't allowed a rushing touchdown in 2014.

The above stat is relevant as the stat in the OP.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Fun Stat on Mon Nov 17 - Chiefs have allowed most rushing TDs in a single game this season.

mistaowen

Reaction score
SonicHawk":3bi3o20n said:
Fun Stat on Mon Nov 17 - Chiefs have allowed most rushing TDs in a single game this season.

My crystal ball says Marshawn scores 11 touchdowns this weekend. RW with a humble 5. Unger hikes it to himself for another.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Hawkfish":gemdfv2a said:
OL and Beast mode has his work cut out for them.
The Chiefs have a very mediocre run defense. They're allowing one of the highest YPC, and they are 19th overall in rushing yardage allowed. That stat is irrelevant when you put it into context.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
My brother, the chiefs fan thinks the Chiefs are not nearly as good as they were last year. He said they look like crap yesterday and if we run the ball on them 30 times we should easily win.

Apparently Chiefs fans don't really like their quarterback either right now saying he never throws the ball more than five yards downfield. He seems to think KC plays right into our hands. That we are terrible matchup for them because they don't throw the ball well enough to beat us.

They are a run first team also. And we are much better against the run than they are so that scares them.

I told him to be afraid, be very afraid lol

AgentDib

Reaction score
mistaowen":ummneu3c said:
SonicHawk":ummneu3c said:
My crystal ball says Marshawn scores 11 touchdowns this weekend. RW with a humble 5. Unger hikes it to himself for another.
That's what I think, except that 11 of our 17 TDs will be negated by penalties and we will finish with a pedestrian 6 rushing TDs.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Is this the same Chiefs' team that has yet to throw a touchdown pass to a wideout so far this year?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
KC's defensive line is quite similar to the Giants DL. They are quick and specialize in the pass rush. How did that turn out for the Giants? They surrendered 350 yards rushing. KC may not give up that much but I believe the Seahawks will be able to run on KC. Chiefs don't have a dominant defense yardage wise but it's hard to score on them so that will be a challenge.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
If they can stop THIS team from getting a Rushing TD, I'll give a major tip of the cap. Another thing I'll believe when I see it. Should be a great game, down to the wire.

OrFan

Reaction score
Well, this worthless stat is about to go down the tubes.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Kansas City has yet to face a team's healthy number one RB. Kind of like last year when they started 9-0 while playing against back up QBs in six straight games...skewed stats if you ask me. Smoke and mirrors, just like last season.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Kansas City has yet to face a team's healthy number one RB. Kind of like last year when they started 9-0 while playing against back up QBs in six straight games...skewed stats if you ask me. Smoke and mirrors, just like last season.