Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Chiefs)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
6-3. Whew, we made it.

Given all that has happened so far, I LOVE our record.

The final 6 is going to be broo - tull. Buckle up kiddies! It starts in Arrowhead, Century Link's AFC Home Field Rival. I like how we are getting our running game off the ground again which will certainly help this Sunday. If Wilson had not been struggling these past few weeks I would feel much more confident. I just don't know if there will be enough time to score enough in the 4th quarter for another comeback win from Russ. Tough game. The Chiefs are a good team playing at home. Losing Mebane for the year just adds to the tough matchup.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 17 - Chiefs 24

Aros' Fearless Record: 5-4

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Seahawks 31
Chiefs 16

Russ rights it to the tune of 250+ for 3TDs, defense holds them to mostly field goals.

Record so far: 2-0

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Chiefs take an early lead and never look back.

27-10 Chiefs.

This is ok, because we go 6-0 in our last games.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I have a bad feeling about this week.. the Chiefs just seem to be a really bad matchup for us.

It's also our biggest road game in the Pete Carroll era since we traveled to Chicago and beat the Bears in OT.

So why not do that again?

Seahawks 23
Chiefs 17 F-OT

HawkFan72

Reaction score
This is the first game I am predicting a loss. KC is a brutal place to play: Our offense is going to struggle just like many opposing offenses struggle at the Clink. Add in the 10am start and freezing cold, our passing game is not going to pick this game to get better. Losing Mebane against one of the best rushing attacks in the NFL is going to sting. Alex Smith is great at managing the ball and preventing our D from getting turnovers. Last week's rushing TD bonanza was great, but it just added another week that we haven't had a passing TD in the redzone. KC's D is no joke as they have allowed the 2nd fewest points in the NFL this year. If Lynch can't get going, we're in big trouble.

Can Seattle win? Of course. But this is the first game I don't like our chances.

Seahawks 13
Chiefs 20

My Record to Date: 6-3

A

Anonymous

Forecast is now calling for snow on Saturday (50%), and kick-off temps at 19 deg F. Yes, it's an early game, but players will have ZERO problem being both awake, and alert. The other team will be in those same temps too, and no player will perform like he would in 70 degrees. Of course, if you have a running team, you'll be in great shape.

Wait...

Seahawks: 24
Chiefs: 17

Section 303, row 25, I'm watching this one live!

Go Hawks!

lukerguy

Reaction score
I think this is a tougher challenge than @ SF and @Philly

Unless we win the turnover battle by 1 or 2, I think we're probably going to lose. KC has a perfect team to beat us- committed run game with balanced attack- short accurate passes in zones.

They can also rush the passer well.

31 KC
27 SEA

Hopefully we can get a few turnovers and some nice special teams play to shift the game in our direction.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I'm not going to predict a loss before we even take to the gridiron. That just seems so ... defeatist, albeit that this is understandable given our current players available.

But I will predict a win because We LEAD THE LEAGUE IN YPC (5.5) .
Lynch is firing on all cylinders.
Wilson has hit some rough road but is improving.

We are the Seahawks!!

It will be close VERY close!!

HAWKS 24
hanker-CHIEFS 21

kf3339

Reaction score
This is going to be a real hard game for us to win. It will be close the entire game, but we will pull it out at the end by a field goal. So I will say 24-21 Hawks.

RTD: 6-3

Ozzy

Reaction score
Seahawks 27
Chiefs 13

We have building towards playing our brand of football and I just have a feeling it all comes together this week.

Year to date 6-3

Atradees

Reaction score
I say we find a rotation to stop the run at DT........it will be be a battle covering TE and the short passes.

The final straw being the Seahawks run game. This is the second game for our starting center and LT together this time around. We pound the rock and get some passes completed because Wilson is due and you cant hold the man down.

Seahawks 28
KC 16

2_0_6

Reaction score
I hate making losing predictions... With that being said I think this game will be UGLY.

Cheifs: 24
Hawks: 13

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I honestly don't see it happening.

Chiefs 34
Seahawks 17

RTD: 4-5

Hawks46

Reaction score
This is going to be an ugly game on both sides due to the weather, and both defenses are stronger than both of the offenses.

The run games are going to make the difference. With that said, Mebane's loss will hurt us. The Chiefs can be run on, but they bow up on the red zone and don't allow rushing TD's.

With Alex Smith's arm, he won't challenge us deep, especially with wind. With our anemic pass game, I don't see us fighting the wind well either. Both teams will run well; it will depend on who finishes.

I hope I'm wrong.

Chiefs 23
Seahawks 16

Record to date 5-3.

Rainger

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":cfgxwj26 said:
this is going to be my 5th live Seahawks game. the other 4 were all losses, including to the Chiefs in 2006 when Seneca was QBing for us.

The law of averages is on our side here, gentlemen. Seahawks win. Score doesn't matter.
Sorry but it is all your fault!!! You are not allowed to attend this game.

pehawk

Reaction score
Seahawks have found a little swagger and identity. If they win this, they know damn well they can make a run.

Hawks 23
KC 18

RTD - 0-0