Kansas City Weather this Sunday

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Just checked the weather report for Sunday. There will be a high of 29° with morning snow and 10 mph winds. I suppose that it could be worse, but I'm glad that I am not on the field.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Should be good weather to feed the Beast! Sprinkle in some Cmike and Turbo, line up and crash and smash. Throw in a couple passes here and there to loosen it up, I know our boys can out last theirs. :snack:

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Do the Seahawks ever practice outside? Except for the snow, it's almost the weather we're having here--they can acclimate.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
Do the Seahawks ever practice outside? Except for the snow, it's almost the weather we're having here--they can acclimate

They have been having some practices outside this week in the cold as mentioned on 710 AM about a hour ago.

Largent80

Reaction score
I'm glad we have Tukuafu, nobody is going to want to see HIM coming at them knowing Marshawn is in tow.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Largent80":37qfavmi said:
I'm glad we have Tukuafu, nobody is going to want to see HIM coming at them knowing Marshawn is in tow.

Tuka-foo and Marshawn Too. :shock: :mrgreen: :twisted:

OP
OP
B

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Forecast remains the same......temps will not be above freezing all day.......and a 20% of snow! That spells a low scoring game in my book! A beat down defensive game!

NYCoug

Reaction score
Just made it to KC and its currently 22 degrees and there's some snow on the ground already. This should be a classic folks.

seahawks187

Reaction score
considering it is 1 degree outside right now where Im at.. I'm not gonna feel sorry for them at all lol

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
It is really really hot here......4F......I am thinking a tshirt and shorts. :shock:

Latest posts