Who's starting at corner this week?

getnasty

Reaction score
Haven't heard is it Simon or Maxwell? Who do you perfer?

Largent80

Reaction score
I prefer Max, but at the same time getting Simon reps somehow.

But if Max is healthy he goes. He made a real nice swat away in that game Sunday.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Maxwell got some reps last week along with Maxwell. I like them both, although I think Maxwell is a bit more polished now, I think Simon has more upside to him. IMO we should get Maxwell the start if he's ready to go, and mix Simon in there from time to time. Fresh legs on a CB in the fourth quarter is a good thing

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Agree with Max..... but at the same time, Would we be better with Max in the slot and simon wide?

Or are we better with Max wide and Lane in the slot?

Either way, file this under great problem to have.

jblaze

Reaction score
In Pete's press conference, he said BMax may start which usually means he will start.

Also Burley and Lane appear hurt, so we may see Simon at the nickel. It's him or Terrell and I think I'd rather see Simon in there.

Vetamur

Reaction score
I prefer Simon starting. If Lane cant go I would think Maxwell would take the slot, he seems more fluid there compared to Simon. I like Simons length outside and teams dont seem to target him like they do Maxwell. Hard to say, small sample size.

Hawks46

Reaction score
jblaze":1o8jm01q said:
In Pete's press conference, he said BMax may start which usually means he will start.

Also Burley and Lane appear hurt, so we may see Simon at the nickel. It's him or Terrell and I think I'd rather see Simon in there.

In that situation, I'd like to see Maxwell slide into the slot and we roll with Simon on the outside. Maxwell started his career in the slot and did pretty well, he has more experience inside than Simon does.

I don't honestly think it matters who we play on the outside. KC's outside WR's look worse than ours do this season and either Simon or Maxwell is going to shut them down.

Latest posts