Mo Injuries Mo Problems

NYCoug

Reaction score
The most grueling trip in the 1 1/2 years since I decided to witness the Seahawks attempt a miracle 3Pete... 33 hours each way, on a bus, from NYC to Kansas City. After stops at Michael Robinson's alma mater, Cleveland, and the University of Toledo, it's on to the midway! Next stop, Union Station in Chicago. Follow your dreams, folks. Even if they lead through Toledo. Especially if they lead through Toledo! The road less traveled is the only road I've ever known. It's a lonely road at times, but you can't embrace others if you don't truly understand who you are first.

http://www.seafense.net/2014/11/mo-injuries-mo-problems.html

There's my writeup for the Giants game. I realized that I haven't been posting these on .Net all season, and that needed to change. I don't care if I get a million TLDR's, it worked last season to the tune of a Super Bowl victory, so I'm not going to mess with the football god's any longer. The Giants game was a great time with great friends, a lot of them posters on this fine site which has given me a lot over the past year and a half. Not only was it a great time, but a great second half performance from our boys as well! It's a good thing I don't run the team, because if I did, I'd definitely stray from whatever plan PC/JS have and open up the vault for the man they call "Money." Over his time in Seattle, Marshawn has become one of my favorite athletes of all-time. I love the man!

Enjoy your Saturday everyone. Tomorrow's a big day and the Seahawks are going to need all of our positive energy. Rest up and enjoy the slate of college football games or mowing the lawn or whatever you folks do with your Saturday's.

Any Seahawks fans in Chicago with nothing to do? I'm here until 9 PM with literally no idea of what I'm doing. First time in Chicago. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

GO HAWKS!!!

Uffda

Reaction score
Mrob was Penn State alum I recall, a QB then , could be mistaken ...

OP
OP
N

NYCoug

Reaction score
Uffda":3vp37kxy said:
Mrob was Penn State alum I recall, a QB then , could be mistaken ...

You're 100% right Uffda. I butchered the hell out of that sentence. My first stop WAS Penn State University. I was just trying to be clever and let the reader pick up on that, but it looks like I'm calling Cleveland his Alma mater. That's what I get for trying to be cute haha

OP
OP
N

NYCoug

Reaction score
Barthawk":2wdyuuxm said:
enjoy Dave.. take the bus to San Antonio

Thanks Bart! Who knows, maybe the Raiders do move to San Anton... if that happens, I'm on the earliest bus down there.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Audiences with more reading comprehension and less "know-it-all" helps.

I understood what you were trying to say, NYCoug.

dbmack

Reaction score
TundraApe":3qzt20lf said:
NY are you Eskimo? I've only heard Eskimos use the word uffda. Lol
I don't know about Eskimos but Norwegians say uffda.

OP
OP
N

NYCoug

Reaction score
I wish I were Eskimo. Even if only partially. Being Norweigian right about now wouldn't hurt either. I just walked around ChiTown for a few hours and I had to head back to Union Station to get back to the warmth. The Spaniard and Argentinean blood in me wants to like the cold, but just can't seem to. Tomorrow should be fun. At least I'll be freezing my tail feather off with HoustonHawk and Peaches and the rest of the lot. We shall freeze together in the name of the Seahawks!

Pandion, I'm glad you understood where I was coming from haha thanks