Here's to 2015

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Cause 2014 is a wrap folks. We now have to depend on other teams to lose just to maybe get a wildcard. Even then we'd have to beat a good team on the road. And we haven't done that all year. At least we can maybe get some bootleg NFC West champ shirts from Africa.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Oh, Jesus. We lost on the road to an AFC team. There are 6 games left and we're 6-4, and 5 of those are in division. The season is anything but over.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Kinda stupid . But I do understand it is not looking good for the hawks . We just don't have out stuff together this year . WRs are just bad plus a defense that had taken an epic step bad ( it's still unreal how far they have fallen off) plus injuries well . Like I said not lookin good.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I still have at least six more Seahawks games left to enjoy, hopefully more. That's time spent screaming and bonding with my son, texting my brother, high fiveing my wife, bonding and building traditions. I've been enjoying every minute since the late 70's, so here's to what's left of 2014!

This team is awesome to watch, and historically speaking one of the better ones we've ever fielded. Remember, "Never underestimate the heart of a champion".

OP
OP
keatonisballin

keatonisballin

Reaction score
I just don't see this team beating a playoff team on the road. Especially with all the injuries. I don't think a realistic person can honestly think we can.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Smellyman":10g06r7l said:
supid post.

see you next year.

The OP is being realistic instead of an optimist. Agree with the OP. Unless we go 5-1 or 6-0 in the next six games... Forget about it. We aren't getting any help from the rest of the league. Just be real man. Doesn't have to be this fake phony Hawks will win every time raw raw raw and if we lose it's all good attitude... We are not that good this year.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
keatonisballin":i4f33kkq said:
I just don't see this team beating a playoff team on the road. Especially with all the injuries. I don't think a realistic person can honestly think we can.

Of course we can. Don't be such a negative Nancy.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":3chuejd6 said:
Smellyman":3chuejd6 said:
supid post.

see you next year.

The OP is being realistic instead of an optimist. Agree with the OP. Unless we go 5-1 or 6-0 in the next six games... Forget about it. We aren't getting any help from the rest of the league. Just be real man. Doesn't have to be this fake phony Hawks will win every time raw raw raw and if we lose it's all good attitude... We are not that good this year.

What I find more irritating than "rah, rah, rah," guys are pessimists that insist that they are realists.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Close up early for Gurley? Obviously worked better before the ACL news.

pehawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":w3uastt3 said:
Close up early for Gurley? Obviously worked better before the ACL news.

That's such a good phrase I don't want it to die. Is there a guy the Hawks could draft that's kind of femmy? It could be "close up early for girly?"

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Well Green Bay is punishing Philadelphia so all things are possible just not likely. Short version is that we're in trouble given the injuries to Mebane and now Unger.

Team Slapaho

Reaction score
jkitsune":31r9wugh said:
Oh, Jesus. We lost on the road to an AFC team. There are 6 games left and we're 6-4, and 5 of those are in division. The season is anything but over.

We are NOT beating the cardinals this year. They are a far superior offensive team than the seahawks with a stout defense. They are legit this season.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2rzbwigd said:
Well Green Bay is punishing Philadelphia so all things are possible just not likely. Short version is that we're in trouble given the injuries to Mebane and now Unger.

Yeah losing both our anchors like that is rough. We basically have nobody to back up either of those guys really.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The first question you have to ask is who we can beat on the road in the playoffs IF we make the playoffs?

Then answer that question again when you realize we haven't beaten an above .500 team on the road all year.