It hurts like hell, but I think It's a wrap for 2014

HawkEye

Reaction score
It hurts like a son of a *****, but I need to be realistic. This season is done for us...I see us winning just one more game (49ers at home), and of course no playoffs.

Things don't look good folks...Cardinals are very good and the Rams are only a couple players away from being great. Rumours say Lynch will be gone.

Damn!

kobebryant

Reaction score
I disagree.

I think we'll run the table from here on out and win the Super Bowl. But I do respect your right to have an opinion.

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
holy-shit-shark-attack-o.gif

THE TABS

Reaction score
Realistically, we are going to have to win 5 of our last 6 to get in, because I don't think 10 wins will be enough to get in as a wild card, like Arizona last year.

Not impossible, but it will be a monumental task for sure. I'm not throwing in the towel yet. Until we are mathematically eliminated, I'm holding out hope.

firebee

Reaction score
I'm not giving up on the season, but I think PC and JS need to take the playcalling duties away from Bevell and I think Bevell needs to go somewhere else when the season is over.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
It's a tough road no doubt. Arizona looks very good. But no real recent experience when I counts the most. IMO SF and SEA still the top dogs but banged up

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
There's for sure at least 6 games left that I plan on enjoying sooooooo.............??

Uncle Si

Reaction score
HawkEye":229mxr5b said:
It hurts like a son of a *****, but I need to be realistic. This season is done for us...I see us winning just one more game (49ers at home), and of course no playoffs.

Things don't look good folks...Cardinals are very good and the Rams are only a couple players away from being great. Rumours say Lynch will be gone.

Damn!

thats the spirit champ

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I happen to agree. In fact, this season does not surprise me. I am not happy about it. We will still be a tough team to beat the rest of the season though. That I am sure about. Seahawks forever!!! The game was brutal to watch. We really need more OL, and DL depth plus a BIG sure handed red zone target. I hate to say it, but I saw this coming before the season started. The FO let go of the wrong players. I HATE the Cap.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3karo8n9 said:
There's for sure at least 6 games left that I plan on enjoying sooooooo.............??

6 weeks of fapping during the game instead?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
bmorepunk":jyssebbh said:
Zebulon Dak":jyssebbh said:

6 weeks of fapping during the game instead?

When I was a kid I used to promise God during games that I would stop wanking it if he'd let the Seahawks win. That's the first time I've ever told anybody that.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
HawkEye":2jqcsas5 said:
This season is done for us...I see us winning just one more game (49ers at home), and of course no playoffs.

Haha, seriously? We win week 17 against the Rams or I'll have surgery to be permanently transformed into a large purple gorilla.

Anyway, we'll be favored in 3 of 6 the rest of the way, need to take care of those games and then nab another where we're a minor dog in order to get to 10. Not sure if that's enough to get into the playoffs honestly, but we'll see.

seedhawk

Reaction score
Anyone else here remember what our record was after 10 games 2 years ago? Hint, it was 6-5 after 11 games.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
HawkEye":33p930ww said:

Damn!

Awesome! Just giving up when things get tough .... What do you think that says about you as a fan?

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
seedhawk":30r30bgm said:
Anyone else here remember what our record was after 10 games 2 years ago? Hint, it was 6-5 after 11 games.

I'm not with the "sky is falling" crowd, but this isn't the same situation of a young team with a rookie QB still finding his way. It's really unlikely that we're suddenly going to find a way higher gear.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
The Browns are just out of first place. I bet they would love to have you. Meanwhile, I'm rooting for a repeat of the 2nd half of 2012.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I see no reason to start making predictions like this. There are six games left and until the Seahawks lose at least two more games, they will be in the playoff hunt.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2or3aupb said:
I happen to agree. In fact, this season does not surprise me. I am not happy about it. We will still be a tough team to beat the rest of the season though. That I am sure about. Seahawks forever!!! The game was brutal to watch. We really need more OL, and DL depth plus a BIG sure handed red zone target. I hate to say it, but I saw this coming before the season started. The FO let go of the wrong players. I HATE the Cap.

I think youre on to something here. The FO took a superbowl winning team and changed it by letting several important
pieces leave in the name of being cap responsible. Very important players who while maybe they weren't "stars" , they
maybe were more critical to our success than they would be willing to admit at this point.

The front office should have tried to sell out and keep the team as intact as possible. Giacomini, Bryant, Maragos (ST),
Tate, Branch instead of bringing in cancer in the form of Harvin .

While I'm at it, I'm NOT impressed with Bevell's play calling.