I'm a jinx

Aristotle22

Reaction score
This loss is on me. I went to San Diego game and they lost and I went to KC and they lost.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Yes u are. Hope u learned your lesson and do us all a favor. Do not go to anymore road games.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
I'm also 0-4 as a road fan. Nearly went to the game in St. Louis last year. Just think, with the extra bad mojo that my presence would have added, the Rams may have punched it in at the end, and we may not have secured homefield and won the Super Bowl. In conclusion: you're welcome everyone!

(Kidding of course, I don't believe in jinxes.)

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Maybe you should attend all the Arizona non-Hawk games the rest of the year or even (gag) become a Card fan for a few weeks. Ya know, take one for the team.

nepahawk

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":30xlobxr said:
I'm also 0-4 as a road fan. Nearly went to the game in St. Louis last year. Just think, with the extra bad mojo that my presence would have added, the Rams may have punched it in at the end, and we may not have secured homefield and won the Super Bowl. In conclusion: you're welcome everyone!

(Kidding of course, I don't believe in jinxes.)

I thought you finally saw the light!
You know this season, can easily be blamed on the Madden curse.
We could only wonder, what the season would have been, without that cover. :stirthepot:

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I've been racking my brains out on our losses. Please refrain from making anymore "Richard" mistakes.

Alright, four travel game suspension.