This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Arizona Cardinals

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Unfortunately, the injury bug that we mostly avoided last year has reared its ugly head this season. Add to that a roster already weakened by some head-scratching departures last off-season, and you're left with what we've been witnessing on the field. Hopefully we can take care of AZ and restore a little faith...

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

"Official" forum

http://forums.azcardinals.com/forum.php

Arizona Sports Fans

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/f4/

Football's Future

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=6

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

morgulon1

Reaction score
This is funny:

From an Oak fan
Stats are not the only thing that reflects a quality team…there’s team cohesion and confidence! The Cardinals have that, Seattle does not. Though this may be a tough game, I like the Cardinals chances to Win for a number of reasons; Defense, Coaching, and Confidence. And the Seahawks, there’s always next year.

This Oak fan seems to really know what he's talking about. He should know how the Seahawks play.

Largent80

Reaction score
morgulon1":1etqyrup said:
This is funny:

From an Oak fan
Stats are not the only thing that reflects a quality team…there’s team cohesion and confidence! The Cardinals have that, Seattle does not. Though this may be a tough game, I like the Cardinals chances to Win for a number of reasons; Defense, Coaching, and Confidence. And the Seahawks, there’s always next year.

This Oak fan seems to really know what he's talking about. He should know how the Seahawks play.

Yeah, Oakland fans know as much about winning as they do about living in a decent city.

byau

Reaction score
Largent80":20pdlujd said:
morgulon1":20pdlujd said:
This is funny:

From an Oak fan

Yeah, Oakland fans know as much about winning as they do about living in a decent city.

Come on really? Just because his team might not have it doesn't mean that it can't be recognized.

I agree with his opinion. The Cardinals have a lot going for them right now, reminds me of the Seahawks the last two years. This year there has been a lot of locker room divide, even if it is possibly blown out of proportion by the media and anyone else with a microscope on the Seahawks. The Seahawks this year are lacking compared to last year in defense, coaching, and confidence. I agree.

I don't want to say "there's always next year", because I wouldn't be surprised if they turn it around quickly, it's just that it's been going on for quite awhile now ....

Largent80

Reaction score
No Larry for them is HUGE.

Their offense is either run (not good at it) or throw the ball down the field and without Fitz they don't look all that impressive offensively.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Largent80":6tqtupyi said:

Their offense is either run (not good at it) or throw the ball down the field and without Fitz they don't look all that impressive offensively.

Though I hate to, I have to agree with this. I think this is the week the Cards season makes a turn for the worst.

Largent80

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":8alhecg1 said:
Largent80":8alhecg1 said:

Though I hate to, I have to agree with this.

Why would you hate to?

I think you mean, ........

KaBI1Mg