Kevin Burkhardt/John Lynch/Pam Oliver for AZ at SEA

seahawksny

Reaction score
Burkhardt is great.
He broadcasts from the stands in NY Met games also and he was raving about Safeco when he went last year. Loves the stadiums and the town in general

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
seahawksny":1dfzby46 said:
Burkhardt is great.
He broadcasts from the stands in NY Met games also and he was raving about Safeco when he went last year. Loves the stadiums and the town in general

Agree. Hes my favorite announcer on FOX by far.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Pam Oliver is terrible. I will never forget how outraged she acted when KJ Wright threw his helmet after learning he'd been injured. I'm sure she will also do her best to get an interview with the refs to ask them if they will call the game extra tight against seattle.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Why the hell is Chewbacca doing our game? She's usually too busy being up on Hairball's junk at the Santa Clara games. Screw that wench.

kidhawk

Reaction score
grizbob":rtjn7f2a said:
kidhawk":rtjn7f2a said:
Hasselbeck":rtjn7f2a said:

Maps Don't come out until Wednesday

For what it's worth, last night I couldn't set my dvr ( Sunday Ticket ) to record this game due to blackout, as of 5 minutes ago I was able to set my timer to record :Dunno:

Each market can set their game earlier, but the link from the OP puts all that information together and puts out the viewing map for the NFL Games each Wednesday.

My local affiliate already had this game listed by Sunday night. I think it will be a popular choice, especially in the western half of the country. It's basically Seattle's last chance at a shot at the division. Makes for good television.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Ugh Pam Oliver is THE worst

Attachments

• pam-oliver-meme.jpg
    pam-oliver-meme.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 835

HawkWow

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":nongnog5 said:
Why the hell is Chewbacca doing our game? She's usually too busy being up on Hairball's junk at the Santa Clara games. Screw that wench.

Even more frightening is the possibility someone actually is. I wouldn't doink that scrub if we were cellmates serving life sentences in prison together. I thought they yanked her from our games for being so obviously anti-Hawk (?). Who could forget her exuberant, riveting report on how she just informed Pete Wright was hurt and out for the remainder. She acted as though she just discovered a cure for her-herpies.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Well I do like Lynch quite a bit but if we have to put up with Pammy Poo, it ain't worth havin' him.

Word of warning folks, don't store any heavy objects near your TVs this Sunday cuz she's gonna do or say something that's gonna want to make you hurl something at the screen...............as well as another type of hurl :pukeface:

Foghawk

Reaction score
Pam Oliver's greatest interview ever was post NFCCG last year.

"Is that a quote?" :lol:

Pamflip

GCrow

Reaction score
Nice, def my favourite Fox announce crew. And as bad as Pam Olive may be... she's still better than Erin Andrews.