Bold Predictions

Rob12

Reaction score
First off, we're blowing the Cardinals out this week. I'm predicting something to the tune of 34-13 or so. I have flashes of that beatdown we gave the Niners at home in 2012.

We finish 11-5, with an outside shot at 12-4.

Russell will finish the season with a passer rating of over 100, and will just miss rushing for 1,000 yards.

I feel it. This team is about to go on a tear. I know this team is not the same as the team in 2012 that sat at 6-5 after 11 games.

They're better.

It seems ridiculous to say these things considering where we are as of today, but I can't shake the feeling that this team has this type of run in them. Despite the injuries, they'll find a way to come together.

Go Hawks.

titan3131

Reaction score
Me and my wife are in!
We got tix for sunday and will witness the rise of the true hawks.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
I think we just faced our toughest game of the season. We're about to win out, including back to back blowout wins vs Cardinals and @49ers. Richardson gets himself a 100 yard receiving game over the next few weeks and a couple of TDs.

seabowl

Reaction score
Marshawn talks openly to the media on how he loves the Hawks front office, his contract, and Pete Carroll. Percy Harvin apologizes and says he wats to be traded back to Seattle, all the guys injured receive fairy dust and are now all healthy, and lastly the media say all Seattle players are happy and that it is the utopia of places to play football.

Other than that I think we lose to SF on Thanksgiving night and possibly to Philly. Depends on how others do if we make the playoffs.

Boiler

Reaction score
The Seahawks win the division with a 9-7 record, breaking a 4-way tie with the strength of victory tiebreaker.

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
Boiler":3ir7p5oy said:
The Seahawks win the division with a 9-7 record, breaking a 4-way tie with the strength of victory tiebreaker.
Now that's bold....I don't see Arizona dropping 6 in a row. Plausible in years past, but not with Arians at the helm. My bold prediction is we win all of our remaining games, finishing 12 and 4 and claim the NFC West title. I too, feel like we are going to go on a tear for the rest of the year.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Arizona wins only one more game. Dallas and Philly both collapse and only one makes the playoffs. The Hawks lose 1 game the rest of the way at worst. The Niners finish second and make the playoffs where they face Seattle at home in the NFC Championship (if we don't face them sooner)

The hawks will also cause more turnovers than anyone to end the season and Russell Wilson hits 1000 yards rushing.

rideaducati

Reaction score
This team thrives when they're doubted and now there is doubt about them. The nine game win streak starts now and ends with a division title and a Super Bowl win.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Seahawks go 6-10, are awarded the NFC South crown for the hell of it.

idahohawk

Reaction score
Looks like I've found the Blue Kool-Aid Kegger! Sure, I'll take a swig! Surrender Arians!

426089.jpg

jblaze

Reaction score
Love the confidence but the realist in me anticipates another outcome.

There's nothing I've seen that tells me we're primed for a run, especially against the toughest remaining schedule of any team in the NFL. I do think we beat AZ this weekend though, something like 20-17.

Injuries being the single most influential reason, I think we finish 10-6 and even that is a stretch.

I hope I'm wrong.