Lynch pissed at Wilson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain

Reaction score
All speculation of course but at around the :55 mark of this video you see Lynch coming over to the sideline screaming "you gotta start holding him accountable man!" Now its impossible to tell what play this comes after but Lynch is clearly not happy with somebody on the offense.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/seattle-seaha ... highlights

Who else could he be talking about?

Kennewick_Man

Reaction score
I think Lynch isn't so much "pissed at wilson", rather, frustrated with the coaching staff/front office treating RW like the second coming. Having said that, I agree with what you detected from Lynch's comments at :55, something is going on between Lynch and the FO/Coaches/Wilson that isn't sitting well with Marshawn and/or others in the locker room.

lobohawk

Reaction score
Bevell?

Don't really see, at least from the outside, that the coaches/FO hammer any player. And there've been plenty to hammer at times. Of course they wouldn't dog Wilson, as he works as hard as anyone. Doesn't mean they may not criticize his play or decisions on the field. Dunno. Hard for anyone to read from the outside and likely just misconstrue. The coaches/FO can't help but like Wilson, as he works his tail off and buys into what they're doing. Kinda what a QB is supposed to do.

Wasn't Lynch just last year in the Houston game telling Wilson he needed to take over the game (nobody else could). Which he did with his feet, while getting pummeled trying to pass.

kmedic

Reaction score
What makes you think he is talking specifically about Wilson? He could have been talking about one of the linemen missing an assignment or perhaps a bad block by the TE. And it looks like he's just frustrated from the heat of the competition. This doesn't necessarily mean there's a 'rift' between him and the coaching staff.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I think it more likely he was yelling about someone on the D side. And even more likely he was equally unhappy with Pete for not holding someone "accountable". (no sarcasm).

How did you get Wilson out of that? Are you trying to start a race war all up in hea? (sarcasm).

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I think the video makes it pretty clear that he is yelling after Charles scored his 2nd TD. He's upset because the D was letting Charles run all over them.

You are making a pretty big stretch to say he's talking about Wilson or any of his Offensive teammates.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
HawkFan72":jr8tia4g said:
I think the video makes it pretty clear that he is yelling after Charles scored his 2nd TD. He's upset because the D was letting Charles run all over them.

You are making a pretty big stretch to say he's talking about Wilson or any of his Offensive teammates.

I think it's a reach too.. but looks like Lynch is coming off the field for a play.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Lynch says start holding "them" accountable not start holding "him" accountable. He's likely talking about the Defense not being able to stop Charles.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds serious IMO. Whoever it is I hope they're doing just that cuz Beastmode sounds none happy.

bryantology79

Reaction score
I don't think the footage is in chronological order...he could be talking about anything. sounds like he said "them," maybe the o-line.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":3rtwvrk4 said:
As I have said in other posts. Lynch needs to go.

Pretty much. If RW is the future. it's time to move on. I'm sure there are things about RW the team doesn't like, but time to surround him with ppl who will work with him.

OP
OP
C

Captain

Reaction score
The video is edited, just because its shown after Charles scored a TD doesnt mean it happened right after that. Lynch wouldnt have his helmet on and be coming off the field if it were after a defensive play. You always see Lynch chilling on the sideline with his helmet off when the D is on the field.

Who knows? Maybe he was talking about Bill Leavy.

Anthony!

Reaction score
lsheldon":3v8m4vxu said:
Lynch says start holding "them" accountable not start holding "him" accountable. He's likely talking about the Defense not being able to stop Charles.

Agreed he said them, he was not talking about WIson, just more assumptions and amking something out of nothing.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
"If RW is the future. it's time to move on."

IF RW is the future.

I was convinced he was. This year, there is not much data to support that claim.

I think RW is a fantastic QB that has been forced to play with one hand tied behind his back. Both in not having adequate receivers and in having what might be one of the worst lines I have seen in a while. I don't think many QBs can produce behind that, but that is what we got.

The issue is that Lynch CAN produce behind that. And does.

So we either fix the support issues and get some weapons and a line, or we have no choice but to keep Lynch.

Right now RW is what Kap was last year. A guy that had nobody to throw to so he gets his offense by running around, and sometimes flinging the ball in desperation to get a 1st down. The issue is whether those bad habits learned end up getting internalized.

We are lucky to have RW but if it came down to cutting Lynch to keep RW, we are sacrificing today in the hopes that tomorrow will change. Because RW cannot carry this team on his own with what we surround him with.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Captain":1dnifrn1 said:
All speculation of course but at around the :55 mark of this video you see Lynch coming over to the sideline screaming "you gotta start holding him accountable man!" Now its impossible to tell what play this comes after but Lynch is clearly not happy with somebody on the offense.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/seattle-seaha ... highlights

Who else could he be talking about?
Bevell possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.