Thread has gone off the rails.. Please delte

Status
Not open for further replies.

2_0_6

Reaction score
If you don't plan on being loud, standing on every Defensive series, and screaming your lungs out this Sunday please either sell or donate your tickets to someone who will.

That is all.... GO HAWKS.

pehawk

Reaction score
That's right, Aros (aka Todd). He actually tries to get people to be loud when the Hawks are on offense. Then sometimes, he'll text security complaining about the people in front of him standing.

Subzero717

Reaction score
These threads are always amusing to me. As if season ticket holders are the issue. If they are on here, spending their free time on a team message board but come Sunday they just aren't that into it.

mikeak

Reaction score
I was on the fence going to this game but based on the OP I am going to go ahead and sell my tickets as I wasn't going to be real loud.

Got a great offer from some Arizona people - sold!

byau

Reaction score
mikeak":scbwsxyc said:
I was on the fence going to this game but based on the OP I am going to go ahead and sell my tickets as I wasn't going to be real loud.

Got a great offer from some Arizona people - sold!

I must still be in a snarky mood - I am finding this thread hilarious

jkitsune

Reaction score
For real! And then let's get really pissed at the 70-year-old behind us, the one who walks with a cane an has had a hip replacement, who still blocks out his Sundays to watch his beloved team, when he has the AUDACITY to imply that he can't stand! What a dick.

byau

Reaction score
I think everyone going to the game needs to study this cilp

[youtube]VzGr4GZJcHQ[/youtube]

And use it to inspire our chanting. Good enough for the Guv, good enough for everyone. After all, the Chargers did kick our butts.

"GO SEAHAWKS ... GO!!"

OP
OP
2_0_6

2_0_6

Reaction score
jkitsune":384b0jr8 said:
For real! And then let's get really pissed at the 70-year-old behind us, the one who walks with a cane an has had a hip replacement, who still blocks out his Sundays to watch his beloved team, when he has the AUDACITY to imply that he can't stand! What a dick.

Rent a walker!

OP
OP
2_0_6

2_0_6

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":299vmu94 said:
This thread is stooping to the Rams level. C'mon be better than that OP.

I must have missed your "moderator title".. Next time Ill send you a message asking for permission to post.

Heres an idea, don't thread crap. :thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
2_0_6

2_0_6

Reaction score
I agree, but if people are truly bugged by an thread, then why take the time to comment in it?

pmedic920

Reaction score
Its the Internet.
No mater how many agree with you there will almost always be just as many that don't. Add in those that just want to bust your chops for the fun of it, you almost aways end up being out numbered.

At any rate this ain't going too bad, yet.
Good luck. And as always...

GoHawks.

drdiags

Reaction score
Been giving my seasons tixs to my son and daughter-in-law for several years now, beside either giving or selling at face price to folks here or known Seahawks fans. But no guarantee they bring it like I used to.

Still, I will remind my fair-weather son to get off his phone watching his Fantasy points and cheer on the boys. That probably will get him off his band-wagon butt. That or him going to find an IPA in the stadium.

Keep fighting the fight. Go Hawks!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm up in my seats screaming every damn play. Been a season ticket holder since 93, and a fan since 76. I think way too much is made about how the 12th Man all the sudden isn't loud enough etc. Sure there are some new fans that don't get it etc. but it was plenty loud in the Giants game, as well as Denver and Green Bay.
Here's an idea, worry about yourself and enjoy the game. I learned that a long time ago, you can only control yourself.
I've tried to get people up to scream etc. but you can't change people. Some are just mellow and sit there, it's lame, but that's their prerogative.

Largent80

Reaction score
Couch season ticket holder here.

My neighbors( 49er fans) hate me....Is that good enough?

BTW, I live in Culver City CA.

A

Anonymous

CALIHAWK1":1osx0sw2 said:
These threads are always amusing to me. As if season ticket holders are the issue. If they are on here, spending their free time on a team message board but come Sunday they just aren't that into it.

Well, Drew, what do YOU want to talk about then?

C'mon, start a topic...

*Fart!*

:stirthepot:

HansGruber

Reaction score
Yeah I don't really get these endless threads about the crowd suddenly not showing up and making noise. I've had season tickets for years, and the 12th Man has been consistently loud no matter what. We were loud in 1999.

I wonder if people who say this kind of stuff realize that season ticket holders have been around long enough to have a fairly good idea of the "norm" and how loud it is EVERY week. So when you start telling me it's quiet, it just makes YOU seem like a bandwagon noob. It makes you stand out.

Actually reminds me of the Whiners fan that bought tickets a few rows in front of us for the NFCCG and was trash-talking the people around him, asking why people were so quiet, accusing them of just buying tickets for that game. I got to thinking about it, and realized I knew everyone around me by name. I'd seen them at games for years. I'm known in my section for starting the RussellMania chant and a few other of my normal chants. I know others by their tendencies. The family right next to us, I've watched their son grow from a child into a young adult, bring his girlfriends to games, get married to one of them, and have children of his own. I know his wife prefers bitter beers, specifically IPAs, and I've bought her a handful of them. It's like family. So some newbie making comments about my family? Whodafrak are you? I don't even know you. You're not a part of the family so why do I care what you think? GTFO with that nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.