Question for the .net guru's regarding cold weather cover up

hawkpride

Reaction score
So over the years we have all seen players in cold weather conditions on the bench with a almost blanket like cover up draped over them. Saw RW in one just last week during the KC game.
My question is has anyone seen these for sale anywhere? Sure would like to get one. I've looked at all the normal places but have not seen any at all.
Any help or pointers would be appreciated.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
hawkpride":iy1dhrte said:
So over the years we have all seen players in cold weather conditions on the bench with a almost blanket like cover up draped over them. Saw RW in one just last week during the KC game.
My question is has anyone seen these for sale anywhere? Sure would like to get one. I've looked at all the normal places but have not seen any at all.
Any help or pointers would be appreciated.

Just a thought...maybe look for a Snuggie..at the Bed Bath and Beyond...see if that works or could be modified. I saw Snuggies for nfl teams or other teams a few years back. I got one fairly cheap as it was on sale then. It has a rain side and a comfy side. Just an idea.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I think too many people know how cold it is for there to be a cover up. No one could keep a conspiracy that big secret.