Pro Bowl Votes: Beast # 5, RW # 9, RO # 7, MU # 5, Haush # 5

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
NFL.com has the exclusive access to the latest Pro Bowl results, updated through Sunday of Week 11. You can continue to vote through Jan. 9, 2015. The Pro Bowl will be Jan. 25, 2015 at 8 p.m. ET on ESPN in Glendale, Arizona, the site of Super Bowl XLIV. Like last year, it's the unconferenced format. Don't forget to vote!

Offense: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000429940/article/2015-pro-bowl-current-voting-leaders-offense

Wags # 10, Sherm # 4, ET # 2, Kam # 1, I can't believe Jon Ryan isn't on the punters list!

Defense: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000429952/article/2015-pro-bowl-current-voting-leaders-defense

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I love Kam, but it's a joke that he is #1 for safeties. He has missed a lot of games and hasn't been 100% when he's been on the field. Shows how much the voting is based on name recognition.

A

Anonymous

HawkFan72":2i3hcbuf said:
I love Kam, but it's a joke that he is #1 for safeties. He has missed a lot of games and hasn't been 100% when he's been on the field. Shows how much the voting is based on name recognition.

This.

It most definitely is a popularity contest and his hits in the Super Bowl were seen by a LOT of people.

I'm surprised some of the other guys aren't higher-ranked along those same lines.

Rainger

Reaction score
Steve2222":1kyt9uzt said:
Shawn should be higher than 5
There are a lot of Haters on the sites. They cant see his talent just his mouth.

EDIT: Sorry I read Shrem not Shawn. I was talking about Sherman. My comment is correct about him though.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Lynch once again leads the league in broken tackles and touchdowns. 12s are not getting the job done right now.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Am I a broken fan? I hate the pro bowl. I hate pro bowl voting. I won't vote or watch the game. It is football at it's most impure form.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Scottemojo":wbmhpgr2 said:
Am I a broken fan? I hate the pro bowl. I hate pro bowl voting. I won't vote or watch the game. It is football at it's most impure form.

The Pro Bowl itself sucks, although last year's game was the most lively I have seen. I like the recognition it gives our players. Not so much for the guys like Okung/Chancellor, who have played hurt this year and are only getting votes based on name recognition, but more for players like Hauschka/Sweezy, who have never before received that recognition for their play. It's also important for some of our players who hope to be HoFers after they retire.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2xw7zz25 said:

Totally. We quit going years ago (free seats on the 40). I will miss the players coming over (and spending their money) but I won't miss the PB. Especially with the new grade school type format. I will (probably) watch, but mainly just to see our Hawks.