And that is how you get right back in the NFC West race.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
I said Arizona has no business playing with us all week and I was attacked and attacked and attacked by the "knowledgeable" posters who said it would be a nail-biter or Arizona would win.

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
RunTheBall":2ip017go said:
I said Arizona has no business playing with us all week and I was attacked and attacked and attacked by the "knowledgeable" posters who said it would be a nail-biter or Arizona would win.

you sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Here's one for the Hawks. :thirishdrinkers:

Seanhawk

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":19l3gjgy said:
RunTheBall":19l3gjgy said:

you sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Here's one for the Hawks. :thirishdrinkers:

And humble to boot.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
It felt like a game from last year. That is good. Not much time to gloat because we have a tough one next Thursday. I don't care what anyone says about how San Francisco is playing this year this game will be a grudge match. They will come to play and we still need the win.

Go Hawks

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
RunTheBall":2jhs6aip said:

Cookie.gif