Moeaki is a keeper.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I know he has had trouble staying healthy, but he can block and catch. Good and clutch game.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Yeah, I like his game....he had the lead block on the TD screen pass to Helfet too.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Agreed. Hope he can stay healthy. Soft hands, plays big in a crowd and in space. Key pick up, for sure.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
DavidSeven":3uzkbvms said:
Agreed. Hope he can stay healthy. Soft hands, plays big in a crowd and in space. Key pick up, for sure.
Please remind me why was he available to us? Was it his age or his injury status?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
FINALLY a positive post after a HUGE win. I totally agree with this.(((praying he holds up)))

olyfan63

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":924d500i said:
DavidSeven":924d500i said:
Please remind me why was he available to us? Was it his age or his injury status?

He's had a rep for being injury prone. I think we got him as a free agent at a moment in time where he happened to be healthy.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":3s3c0zz5 said:
DavidSeven":3s3c0zz5 said:

Injuries and bad timing. He fractured his shoulder during the 2013 pre-season with the Chiefs. He was with Buffalo this past off-season but got hurt again during pre-season and took an injury settlement with them. I believe I've read that he's only recently gotten healthy. It would be absolutely huge if he turned into a real player for the Seahawks.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
olyfan63":24e18iuw said:
Russ Willstrong":24e18iuw said:
DavidSeven":24e18iuw said:

He's had a rep for being injury prone. I think we got him as a free agent at a moment in time where he happened to be healthy.
Correct he is quite young actually it's all about health for him because barring injury he's elite level.

bigwrm

Reaction score
Great to see good play from the tight ends today. Lets not forget Helfet with the TD and also the tackle on the blocked field goal.

pehawk

Reaction score
Anyone have a video? I love Moeki videos.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
bigwrm":2afmx74a said:
Great to see good play from the tight ends today. Lets not forget Helfet with the TD and also the tackle on the blocked field goal.
Man, that was so fun to watch!

SonicHawk

Reaction score
He's ok. Glad to see him make the plays when he's asked so far.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":iu29y265 said:
DavidSeven":iu29y265 said:
Who really gives a flying purple turd?
It's what he's doing for us NOW is ALL that really matters.